Does Anyone Have a Favorite Let's Player?

AlphaHelix

Mine is probably Northernlion although he's more of a PC guy. Is there anyone entertaining who is your go to for Xbox 360 games?

The Two Best Friends Play Zaibatsu. They are the kings of LP's and they know alot about game design. Pretty awesome dudes.

The Two Best Friends Play Zaibatsu. They are the kings of LP's and they know alot about game design. Pretty awesome dudes.

Seconded Two Best Friends Play. Their videos on bad games are even more awesome, like the Man vs Wild game or the XBLIG stuff.

Seconded Two Best Friends Play. Their videos on bad games are even more awesome, like the Man vs Wild game or the XBLIG stuff.

Thirded Two Best Friends. The times they mess up are just as good as the times they're showing off their knowledge, and they're not afraid to acknowledge when they get corrected on something.

As much as people love to bash him, I love Pewdiepie's let's plays. Here, I admitted it.

As much as people love to bash him, I love Pewdiepie's let's plays. Here, I admitted it.

I haven't watched much fron him but he seemed slightly annoying. Still, he's one of the most popular ones and popularity attracts haters!

Pewdiepie's videos are always entertaining never mind that he is a bit annoying sometimes. Besides gotta give him some credit because he is the highest revenue earner on YouTube and makes millions off of his videos.

Back