Xbox One Dragon Age: Inquisition - The Enemy of Thedas

booker

While the game does look nice the trailer gives me a mixed feeling, could have been better edited. Too much drama mixed with action and a dragon here and there.
Hopefully Bioware redeems themselves with this one, the newly announced Shadow Realms looks really bad.

This is getting better and better......
HYPED
A question for everyone, do we get to keep our data or save game from the old game?
Would be nice to have our characters from Dragon Age Origins back.

Already got the game pre-ordered. So many videos of this game these days that I'm actually actively trying to avoid watching. I don't want to spoil myself of everything that's in the game until I've played it myself. It's a mistake I always, ruining all the surprises of the game before it was released.

I wish my willpower is as strong as yours.
I can't resist the urge to view them or find out about them once the new info/content is out.
It really is best if we go into a game blind or not knowing anything about it, that way there's more surprises for us eh......
I wonder what expansion packs we will get this time?

Already got the game pre-ordered. So many videos of this game these days that I'm actually actively trying to avoid watching. I don't want to spoil myself of everything that's in the game until I've played it myself. It's a mistake I always, ruining all the surprises of the game before it was released.

Haha, I completely understand what you're saying. Still, watching trailers and gameplay videos before release is a guilty pleasure of mine. Actually playing the game makes me forget everything I've seen that far in promotional material so all's ok in the end :D

Back