Xbox One Dragon's Dogma coming to Xbox One!

Algera

I don't know if you've heard but Capcom announced on their twitter that they will release Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen on Xbox One and PS4. There aren't any further details whether they will maybe add new things into the game or just boost the quality of graphics but I am so excited!

I always felt like this game needs way more love. It was initially released right around Skyrim so many people forgot about it or never played it. I once bought it for my Xbox 360 and I was so surprised by how good of an RPG this game is!

So, is anybody else excited for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen to finally be re-released for Xbox One?

Well, I'm excited because many people will be able to play it but I don't think if I'll actually buy it.
I bought it recently for PC (Humble Bundle store discount!) and so far it's pretty good, with a good performance and good graphic. Maybe if they add something particular for the Xbox one version I might think about it, otherwise I'll stick with PC this time around!

Oh, really? How much was it? I didn't see it listed. I got it fairly cheap on my Xbox 360, especially considering what an awesome game it is.

I just hope that they don't only upgrade graphics but add new stories and quests into the base game. But look at Skyrim Remastered. It was only really higher quality graphics and I think it sold really well.

Fingers crossed for more exciting updates :)

It was around 12 dollars, a pretty good deal in my opinion. And I hope it will be something better than Skyrim Remastered! It only had better graphic... not even so much, just the water and something else... and the rest was keep untouched and maybe even worsen.
I'm fine if this is just a graphical upgrade, of course, but let it be good and well done! This game deserves it!

Back