Xbox One Dragons?

andrew172

So Daedra are pretty much a given that they will appear in the game, but how about dragons? Will they be appearing in the game at all? In some way or another?

Not sure, since I haven't really been following this game, but I hope they appear. And hopefully they will be harder than in Skyrim, and have better flying patterns (which aren't ridiculous). Dragons are badass, every Lore must have at least one in my opinion haha!

Honestly I have no idea if there will be dragons in the new game. I'm hoping though. It won't be the same without them. After all, they are always the highlight of every role playing game. In case there aren't any dragons in the game what would they replace? giants? kraken? haha

Not sure, since I haven't really been following this game, but I hope they appear. And hopefully they will be harder than in Skyrim, and have better flying patterns (which aren't ridiculous). Dragons are badass, every Lore must have at least one in my opinion haha!

Oh gosh, some of the dragons in Skyrim would fly around in figure 8 patterns for hours before I'd have to use dragonrend on them. And I totally agree, they are probably the peak of the "villain"-esque monster available in lore stories. There should definitely be one.

Honestly I have no idea if there will be dragons in the new game. I'm hoping though. It won't be the same without them. After all, they are always the highlight of every role playing game. In case there aren't any dragons in the game what would they replace? giants? kraken? haha

I'd like the Kraken. Depending on how you can interact with water in TESO, it could be one of the biggest challenges in the game. Which is great because I'm always looking for challenges in the Elder Scrolls... especially in the later levels where nothing seems to offer a great challenge without creating a specific mod.

I can see dragons in ESO given it's fantasy-based...it would be like post-apocalyptic-based stuff without mutants, zombies, and wild dogs. They should be huge and random. I would like if they were more around Skyrim since the lore makes them seem like more of a regional occurrence, but given this is set years prior (similar to Sony's EverQuest Online Adventures being set prior to EQ1), I can see dragons being more of a regular sight throughout the land, but still maybe more frequent in some areas than other.

Dragons in ESO? Bring it! This would finally make dragon fights more epic. We'll see how they'll fit this in the lore of ESO. After all, ESO takes place years before Skyrim right? We'll see if there's some kind of curse or something that can make some sense into it.

I'd like the Kraken. Depending on how you can interact with water in TESO, it could be one of the biggest challenges in the game. Which is great because I'm always looking for challenges in the Elder Scrolls... especially in the later levels where nothing seems to offer a great challenge without creating a specific mod.

I hope they could add a kraken. Probably as one of the bosses. Maybe they could also add a Cerberus.

They could make an appearance. I'd love that to happen. Sure, slaying dragons was fun with AI but it'll be even more fun with human players. Ah, yes, it'll be like Monster Hunter. Hahahaha. ESO is like Skyrim with added multiplayer. I cannot wait for that.

Dragons rule most of the MMO games. Well it is not a surprise if they will have this on this game. The popularity of dragons on games goes way back. This is the best. I wish they could really add this on this game. But I want to also see a kraken as mentioned above.

The kraken would be cool. I also like MetalSwift's suggestion of dragons being more of a regional thing. Something that could work is each land having a beast that native to their ecosystem and others would be more rare to see. Dragons and a Grendel-like beast for Skyrim, kraken near coastal areas, etc.

Yeah. It would be nice to see monsters and beasts per region. Like you said Kraken for coastal areas and Dragons probably on mountainous areas. I wish there were more beasts like there were in monster hunter. Possibly other legendary monsters.

Yeah. It would be nice to see monsters and beasts per region. Like you said Kraken for coastal areas and Dragons probably on mountainous areas. I wish there were more beasts like there were in monster hunter. Possibly other legendary monsters.

Haha. Looks like everyone wants to see a Kraken now. Well can't deny that it would be a great addition to the game.

I'd love to see dragons in ESO, but a kraken that would make going in deep out to sea dangerous? Yes please.

It would make going deep in the water dangerous. As it stands you could mostly swim around far from shore and nothing happen..while oddly bandits were holed up in ships. That was the most dangerous thing far from shore, bandits.

Put them krakens in that water.

Haha. Looks like everyone wants to see a Kraken now. Well can't deny that it would be a great addition to the game.

Someone should find a way to mod the game to include one if it isn't in the market version. Or maybe there'll be an 'aquatics' DLC which includes a bunch of water features, including the kraken.

It would make going deep in the water dangerous. As it stands you could mostly swim around far from shore and nothing happen..while oddly bandits were holed up in ships. That was the most dangerous thing far from shore, bandits.

Put them krakens in that water.

I thought that about swimming in Oblivion and Skyrim.

Well that would be really challenging if they will add it. Still do you see any other trailers about this? Like possibly a wiki of what monsters will be included in the game? Seriously I want to know what we will be up against before hand.

Dragons! Yes! I'd love to see dragons in ESO. As for the kraken, I hope it's just as massive in size as the dragon would have to be.

Well that would be really challenging if they will add it. Still do you see any other trailers about this? Like possibly a wiki of what monsters will be included in the game? Seriously I want to know what we will be up against before hand.

Me too! I mean, we knew what we'd be up against before playing Skyrim, but now we don't really... you could always wait a short while after the game's released, I'm sure a wiki will be up in no time xD

Back