Xbox One EA releases new Plants vs Zombies

Dom0411

Found something nice online, EA games announced that they will have Plants vs Zombies available on Xbox One and Xbox 360. It’s named: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare. I hope that there will be new plants and zombies types to battle each other. So for the fanatics of the game series, watch out for this game.

Quote:

Today, Electronic Arts announced that Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare will be available on the Xbox One and Xbox 360 on February 18th 2014. In addition to a release date for the Xbox timed exclusive, EA released a near ten minute video featuring a 24 player Team Vanquish match. Check out some of the green on ghoul carnage.

Can't wait to play this game. I have seen the trailer and I like how the graphics is for the new characters plus the game play is astonishing. They went and made a whole new format for the classic game plants vs zombies. It's still is a strategy game with a twist of FPS. Integrating FPS into this game took it to a while new level of gaming. Plus the fact that you can check on the weapons and abilities of each zombie (not sure though if it is the same with the plants).

Great. I've been a fan of plants vs zombies for the longest time. Even played it on Facebook and on my android phone. I'm also a fan of FPS types. Since they combined FPS and strategy, I will certainly look forward to buying this game. Plants vs Zombies Garden Warefare is the best.

Hey Guys, I saw the videos, even checked the gameplay trailer. All I can say is: WOW! The makers of this game just placed it on a whole new level. I was astounded by the way they made it. Imagine Plants shooting like FPS characters and Zombies vice versa. I love the Sunflower shooting sun rays.

I'm a fan of Plants vs Zombies! I checked the video and it's awesome! I don't own an Xbox One though. I hope there will be a PC version of this game.

Yes, Fable is available on Xbox One. It's called Fable Legends. This will also be available in PC version but it will be in the near future. Also, about Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare, popcap and xbox has not released any news if they will have a PC version. Most likely by the end of December (Hopefully) they will bring light to this.

This is absolutely amazing. Plants vs Zombies added FPS on it. Wow. Can't wait to use the characters. Just wondering if they will make new characters after the release or if they still have the Zen Garden on it. Do you buy weapons? Well I'll probably wait till my friend gets a hand of this game.

This is going to be an awesome game! The moment I saw the gameplay of this, I got sold. This is something I'm looking forward to play on the Xbox One. And best part? We get to play as zombies from the start! So it's REALLY Plants Vs. Zombies. Well, there's also that PC version but then again, it's nice to play this one on the couch. :-D

Finally! A release date. Now we know it's out before the big games like Watch_Dogs, Lightning Returns and South Park are released. I'm looking forward to this one. I'm not sure yet if I'll go for the Xbox One version but whatever platform I have that it will be on, I'll get it.

The Xbox version is great. I'm guessing by the start of next year they will release a PC version as well. It's good to hear that you can play right away as Zombies, this beats the common notion that only plants should win. I love the way they made those zombies. The graphics is well done. Great work Microsoft.

Oh my god! This is so funny. Is this a call of duty parody?

It is. One of the trailers showed the subtitle to the game: Garden Warfare. Heck, a part of the trailer even had the resemblance to the visual style of the Modern Warfare videos. So yes, it's a Call of Duty parody... with Plants AND Zombies XCD

The Xbox version is great. I'm guessing by the start of next year they will release a PC version as well. It's good to hear that you can play right away as Zombies, this beats the common notion that only plants should win. I love the way they made those zombies. The graphics is well done. Great work Microsoft.

I know right? It was always annoying that you can only play Plants first before Zombies. Now we can play them right away. Now we will see if one of them truly wins.

I hope they get to upgrade the weapons. Playing Zombies rocks. Never did like playing plants even in the early games (not that you can choose sides on the early games) since they have limited capabilities. At least now it's fair to have zombies moving anywhere they like and kill plants at any angle.

I am not a hard core gamer and this will be very challenging for me.:cool: This is going to be really interesting.

I am not a hard core gamer and this will be very challenging for me. This is going to be really interesting.

This game will make you a hardcore gamer. Just watching the video will make you addicted to the game itself. I am looking forward to this game and I hope that the developers will have an open eye on upgrades on the game itself. More weapons and more characters.

This game will make you a hardcore gamer. Just watching the video will make you addicted to the game itself. I am looking forward to this game and I hope that the developers will have an open eye on upgrades on the game itself. More weapons and more characters.

I agree with you on this one ragnafable11. This game is neat and nasty at the same time. Neat in the sense that it is neatly made. The characters are cute. Nasty at the sense that they can shoot nasty things at you if you're not careful. At a scale of 1-10 I would say that this is a 10. A game to look out for.

I read one of the previews. Every plant and zombie has a special ability - an additional one to those we already know from the mobile game, which gives the game more depth. I've been very tired of the generic shooters these few years which don't offer anything new or refreshing, but strangely enough Plants vs Zombies seems like it can make the shooter genre fun again. Looking forward to it!

I read one of the previews. Every plant and zombie has a special ability - an additional one to those we already know from the mobile game, which gives the game more depth. I've been very tired of the generic shooters these few years which don't offer anything new or refreshing, but strangely enough Plants vs Zombies seems like it can make the shooter genre fun again. Looking forward to it!

Yeah, that's true. One trailer was dedicated to showing off some of the zombies you'll play as. They really have special abilities. This is going to be so fun. Add to that the Smartglass app that comes with it too, where you get to designate where your zombies will go to in the field (oh yes, the final boss of PVZ in the mobile version is back.)

Finally got a copy of this game. I love that you can play Zombies right away. Also like the way they changed the game by adding FPS on it. I like using Cactus, it's like playing sniper on a cute level. I also like that you can use Garlic as a drone. It's like a helicopter raining bullets at your enemy. Either way, I like all the characters that they made on this game.

Back