Xbox One EA releases new Plants vs Zombies

Finally got a copy of this game. I love that you can play Zombies right away. Also like the way they changed the game by adding FPS on it. I like using Cactus, it's like playing sniper on a cute level. I also like that you can use Garlic as a drone. It's like a helicopter raining bullets at your enemy. Either way, I like all the characters that they made on this game.

How's the gameplay? I understand that they changed the whole thing since it's from a third person perspective, but is it still as enjoyable as it was before?

The gameplay is nice. Just imagine playing counter strike in a cute level. You also get to play zombies right away. In my opinion, Popcap did a great job changing this game from strategy to FPS. It's good that they added options also for plants to plant other plants. You can even summon drones (Garlic). I love it and I'm going to stick with this (We'lll not until I have an RPG game to play with).

The gameplay is nice. Just imagine playing counter strike in a cute level. You also get to play zombies right away. In my opinion, Popcap did a great job changing this game from strategy to FPS. It's good that they added options also for plants to plant other plants. You can even summon drones (Garlic). I love it and I'm going to stick with this (We'lll not until I have an RPG game to play with).

Good to hear. Now this makes me want to buy Xbox One to get this game even more. I hope that there would be more changes like adding DLC characters.

Finally got a copy of this game. I love that you can play Zombies right away. Also like the way they changed the game by adding FPS on it. I like using Cactus, it's like playing sniper on a cute level. I also like that you can use Garlic as a drone. It's like a helicopter raining bullets at your enemy. Either way, I like all the characters that they made on this game.

Whoa? You got a copy already? Awesome! Sweet, from what you're saying, it really sounds like they put a lot of work into the game. Nice, nice. Man, you're making me want to buy the Xbox One right now. It's like I don't even want to wait for the PC version!

Now that we're talking about the game, I'm very curious: how did everybody, who has a copy of this game, even get a copy of this game? Somebody in the forums said they got the copy while waiting for RPG and somebody here has been saying good stuff about the game but then there's no copy available yet on retail or online. So how did anybody with copy get a copy before the release date?

I just hope this will play well and not just be a quick cash in. I thoroughly enjoyed the original plants vs zombies. I hope this game keeps up that same standard of quality.

Maybe he was just teasing you guys. I just saw an ad about it online. Or is it possible that he has a trial version (But I'm really doubting this, He just might be teasing you)

ORIGINAL STORY: EA has announced a 20th February 2014 release date for PopCap's Plants vs. Zombies spin-off Garden Warfare.
In North America it'll release for the cheaper price of $30 (about £18.60) on Xbox 360 and $40 (£24.80) on Xbox One. UK prices have yet to be announced.

Aw. You ruined the fun ragnafable. Sorry guys I was just teasing you to see how your reactions might be about the game. I am still waiting for the released by I saw tons of videos about it so I wanted to test how excited you are about the game. Again, if this caused a confusion, I apologize.

Aw. You ruined the fun ragnafable. Sorry guys I was just teasing you to see how your reactions might be about the game. I am still waiting for the released by I saw tons of videos about it so I wanted to test how excited you are about the game. Again, if this caused a confusion, I apologize.

You really should apologize. Well it's not nice to say things that aren't true right. But I forgive you even though we thought that the game was out and was excited I still forgive you. That tested our curiousity on this matter.

Back