Xbox One EA Sports UFC stars Bruce Lee, fists get furious in June

sc_shark

When you unlock Lee, you can play as him in the Flyweight, Batnamweight, Featherweight, and Lightweight divisions. If you want your fists of fury with no delay, the good news is if you pre-order the MMA fighter, he's available as a "Day One" unlock.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/04/07/ea-sports-ufc-stars-bruce-lee-fists-get-furious-in-june/

idk its such a far stretch at this point. its like putting chuck norris, jet li, jackie chan, Michelle Yeoh,and the Shogun of Harlem in the game. come on ufc you could go back in ufc/pride/strikeforce history and bring back fighters in their prime and integrate them...

doubt he;ll be super OP I mean he was amazing at the time but then again so was gracie. whateves bruce lee hasn't been in a game for a while anyway so I'm all for it.

At first I read batnam weight as batman weight and got really excited, haha. Anyway, I'm all up for some Bruce Lee goodness. Let's hope they do him justice.

Bruce Lee... why not? Jackie Chan was already put into video games, so let Lee be part of a game too. Besides, the estate probably agreed to it (how do you think Bruce is even in this game right now?)

Bruce Lee... why not? Jackie Chan was already put into video games, so let Lee be part of a game too. Besides, the estate probably agreed to it (how do you think Bruce is even in this game right now?)

He's the most known martial artist in the world. He deserves to be part of it.

I hope to hear those familiar exhales he does. Now, if they could just put Kareem Abdul-Jabbar... :-D

Haha. I remember their fight scene, it was classic man. I love Bruce Lee as a martial artist so I really want to see him on a game.

I hope to hear those familiar exhales he does. Now, if they could just put Kareem Abdul-Jabbar... :-D

Wow, Enter The Dragon? Man, that'd be awesome... and weird too. Jabbar would be so tall he might be able to jump over the octagon.

He's the most known martial artist in the world. He deserves to be part of it.

He is more of a movie star than anything. I think this is just a gimmick because there are very few popular UFC fighters. They are adding him to try get some interest from the general public. I do not think it will work though. He would be too one dimensional in the game to compete with most fighters.

I am not against the idea. I just don't think it makes much sense.

He is more of a movie star than anything. I think this is just a gimmick because there are very few popular UFC fighters. They are adding him to try get some interest from the general public. I do not think it will work though. He would be too one dimensional in the game to compete with most fighters.

We'll wait and see how they do it with Bruce Lee. Can't just go around saying it's a bad idea until we actually see how they're adapting him into the game. We're only looking at screenshots.

We'll wait and see how they do it with Bruce Lee. Can't just go around saying it's a bad idea until we actually see how they're adapting him into the game. We're only looking at screenshots.

And also, if Bruce Lee got in, then his estate let him in. Anyway, yeah, I agree, let's see how they do it.

Yup, only at screenshots. You can't judge yet that the idea is bad until we actually try it out. And besides, Bruce Lee's a character we all unlock when we finish a game. So it's sorta like a bonus right?

And also, if Bruce Lee got in, then his estate let him in. Anyway, yeah, I agree, let's see how they do it.

Yup, we all got to wait and see. just think of it as a bonus or cameo thing. No need to get irked about this. Even the estate let him be in it.

Yup, we all got to wait and see. just think of it as a bonus or cameo thing. No need to get irked about this. Even the estate let him be in it.

I guess they could make him somewhat like a special character. He has after all the capability to beat up any fighter. I remember watching some videos that he has for his practices.

Yup, only at screenshots. You can't judge yet that the idea is bad until we actually try it out. And besides, Bruce Lee's a character we all unlock when we finish a game. So it's sorta like a bonus right?

Sorta like a secret character man. Could work. I really love the way he fights.

Well let's just see if they can make it into reality.

Haha. Well unlocking him would be my goal if that's the case. I'd love to try his sweet moves and kick the current ones.

Sorta like a secret character man. Could work. I really love the way he fights.

Exactly. It's not like EA will be putting more Bruce Lee-like people in there. It's like Super Smash Bros. The new one will have Mega Man, who's not a Nintendo character. He's a third-party character so he was considered carefully to be put in the game. Same as Sonic the Hedgehog. But in previous Super Smash Bros., it's all Nintendo characters. So the third-party characters are like bonuses, characters that will have like a special place in the specific game but will not define what the game is all about. Same as Bruce Lee. He's just a special, bonus character that will not define what EA Sports UFC is. So chill dudes. Bruce Lee is a bonus, not the definition.

Back