Xbox 360 Easiest 360 games to get 100% achievements?

Dockings

Just occurred to me I've played like 150 games, and I don't have any games with 100% achievements. This is due to a combination of a lack of skill, and a lack of time to play. Well, I'm single again, so the lack of time thing is no longer an issue. =)

So, if I was going to play a game with the sole intention of getting ALL the achievements, which one?

I'd just like to legitimately finish one game 100% before the next Xbox launches.

Can't really think of a good game with easy to get 100% achievements... though maybe the episodic The Walking Dead games would do, since they are very good and you'll get all achievements by just playing through all of them. Dark Souls has easy achievements, too, despite the game being really hard but it will take a while (it will require 2.5 playthroughs at least to get all spells and unique equipment)

If you just want achievements, though, here's this turd:
[video=youtube;_6n6EjhTM1E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6n6EjhTM1E[/video]

I found Assassin's Creed 2 to be an easy game to get 100% achievements.
It's not fast though, but you pretty much get everything by playing through the story mode. There are no MP achievements, so you can get everything really easy.
Resident Evil 4 HD is also an easy one, even though this game is on-demand only.

The easiest game I found for this was King Kong. You can literally play through the entire story line and earn every achievement in one play through. For me it took me about 2 hours to earn a 100% completion. If I remember correctly you can play on the easy difficulty and still earn the achievements.

The mass effect series, although lengthy, isn't particularly difficult. Some achievements can be finished more quickly if you choose to import your character all the way through the series. Mass Effect 1 is likely the most difficult to get 100% but Mass Effect 2 and 3 should be a breeze if you choose the highest difficulty and play through with an imported character the first time. My friend actually achieved 100% on Mass Effect 3 his first playthrough by doing this.

Easiest for me... Prototype 2. Pretty easy game, even on the hardest difficulty. Just finish the game on hard, and thats about 1000 points.

They're usually the cheap movie games that have the easiest achievements.

1. Avatar The last Airbender
2. Harms Way
3. Fight Night Round 3
4. UNO
5. Teenage Mutant ninja turtles

Quite frankly, Kung Fu Panda has some REALLY easy achievements.
It may not be the best game (far from it), but it's also not the worst, and getting to 100% would be very easy.

Playing many of the Lego games, some of them have easy achievements (especially Lego Star Wars 3). They are definitely for children, but if you're really desperate, then I would go for it!

I have found the Lego games are incredibly easy to get achievement points with, more likely because they are kid focused. However your xbox doesnt know the difference between Halo Achievements and Lego Achievements.

hahaha I think I have to play Lego games to start getting that 100%

Playing many of the Lego games, some of them have easy achievements (especially Lego Star Wars 3). They are definitely for children, but if you're really desperate, then I would go for it!

Haha yeah this for sure. The games are kind lame if you ask me, however on a rainy day when you have blasted through all of your other games recently, its not too bad.

Back