Elder Scrolls Online beta codes are arriving for the beta this weekend!

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Untitled-1.jpg

Who's going to be playing with me?! I wonder when they are going to be opening up a beta on the Xbox? Has anyone else gotten the invite for this weekend? I have a painter at my house all day, so I should have plenty of time to check this out!! Love that they gave you a second beta key for a friend.

the more i see of the game the more intrigued i am about it on xb1...
i still am worried about the monthly subscription and how its going to play without a keyboard and such.. but it had a ton of potential and longevity of play time imo.

i still am worried about the monthly subscription and how its going to play without a keyboard and such.. but it had a ton of potential and longevity of play time imo.

Well the monthly subscription is what is holding me back from liking the game. and yes the changes that I need to go through playing the game without a keyboard.

Well the monthly subscription is what is holding me back from liking the game. and yes the changes that I need to go through playing the game without a keyboard.

Same here. Well even if they had good news about the beta codes it's still not something to be excited about since it's still on a monthly subscription basis.

I played WoW for quite a while with a bunch of friends. If you play, the $15 a month wasn't a big deal to me. It was worth it for the amount of time that we spent on there with friends. (Dorky, I know). I really don't know how it will play on the consoles either. I'm honestly thinking that I may end up getting it for the PC or Mac just because I'm used to playing MMOs on a computer where I can program macros and do multiple keystrokes at once. Wondering how they are going to be handling that on the console and if it will slow the gameplay down or not.

Same here. Well even if they had good news about the beta codes it's still not something to be excited about since it's still on a monthly subscription basis.

Well it's not really something that I have worries about. I've been playing some online games with the same setup. I just have to get rid of one to play this. But, I'd rather have this on PC. it's a bit hard playing RPG games like this using controllers.

Not something that I'm entirely excited about since I've been waiting for a better game to come out FREE of charge. Haha. I've got a lot of monthly subscriptions and I can't really get into the rest of the games because of my busy schedule.

Something that would really excite me so much would be an announcement like: hey guys Elder Scrolls will be free to play for everyone, well that is if it is possible for them to do it. they could just have like a donation link for anyone who wants to help out.

Back