Xbox 360 Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Has anyone downloaded this yet? They say it's around 10-20 hours of extra game play. If it's anything like the rest of them game, it should be great. I know it takes up a decent chunk of space (581.7mb). Anyways, I was just wondering what you thought of it-So let me know! I haven't bought it yet, but figure I probably will be sooner than later.

If you haven't heard about it, here a link to the Elder Scrolls Wiki on it: Link

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know Dawnguard was out already. Last I heard, it was going to be released sometime in July end. 500 MB looks like something, so I might give it a try. It has been quite a while since I finished Skyrim, this willl help me get back in 'touch'!

We haven't downloaded it yet. We were waiting to find out how much game play it adds, but since you answered that in your post, we'll probably go ahead and buy it. We would have bought it already, since Skyrim is such as awesome game, but the DLC costs as much as a whole new game (well, a used game) so we didn't want to buy it if it wasn't going to add a lot of game play to the game.

I was waiting for it to come out so that people give it a try and the reviews come out. I think Dawnguard carries a lot of weight on its shoulders because it is the first Skyrim DLC and all, but I think Bethesda must have done a good job with it, like they usually do with their RPGs.

I haven't downloaded it yet, but a friend of mine has. She says she actually likes the Dawnguard quests better than the quests for the original game. I know we'll be buying it soon though because I like how it focuses heavily on vampires. :)

One of the best 20 dollars I've spent in a long while. The dlc has many new addition's and an urgent mass effect ish decision making experience. You know the ones where you sit there for a minute and think about what exactly you wanna do. I highly recommend it but you i do suggest not to start dawnguard without being level 20ish. What ever side you choose not matter what the enemy is difficult. Not to mention they introduce the hottest girl in the game! XD Achievements are pretty straight forward but some can be tedious.

Back