Xbox One Evolve's 4th Character Class Revealed: The Medic

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
As a Medic, Val is equipped with a Medgun that fires a healing beam, slowly but surely restoring an ally's health from a distance. It can also revive incapacitated players from a distance, meaning thoughtful application of its uses enables Val to stay out of harm's way.

Alongside the Medgun, Val packs an Anti-Material weapon that lights up whatever area of the monster it hits. Any allies that then proceed to hit that same spot will do double damage - managing to score a headshot can completely turn the tide of battle. Val also has a Tranquillizer Rifle that both slows the monster down and highlights its position on the map for as long as the effect lasts. Finally, like all Medics, Val has a healing burst, which provides all nearby allies with an instant health boo

Source: IGN

Well it did not take long before we got even more information. I really like how each class works in perfect tangent with it's teams other classes. This will definitely be a heavily team orientated game and I think that will be what makes it so unique and fun to play. I can't wait to see some gameplay and get more information on the final class, not to mention the monster itself.

Awesome! This game's getting more and more interesting as they dispense more info. I'm really looking forward to more of this game. I love this! Now, if they can give us more info on the monster :-D

Wohohoho. This is my kind of game. Finally, a game where I can be of help to my teammates. Sweet. This is going to be fun. I'll be Val all the way. I'd love to help and heal.

As a Medic, Val is equipped with a Medgun that fires a healing beam, slowly but surely restoring an ally's health from a distance. It can also revive incapacitated players from a distance, meaning thoughtful application of its uses enables Val to stay out of harm's way.

Cool. I'd like to play the support role for once. But this will be a cool medic.

I like the trapper class myself.

Same here. I'll designate somebody to be Val. Well, well, Evolve's looking to be an interesting game. I'll also learn how to be the monster just in case some of my friends take over the main 4. But interesting the Medic gets awesome abilities.

Well the medic class is quite interesting. I don't mind playing support in a game. It just means that our team gets to live longer. Plus the gun shot does have some support factors on it. I love that they added double damage feature on the gun that medic's use.

Back