Xbox One Fable Legends confirmed

ozadin

Pretty obvious since all the Fable domains were registered, and there were guesses that it will be the "unique" exclusive at Gamescom. While it has been confirmed, we don't know for sure if it will be exclusive or not, the only choice we have is to wait for tomorrow I believe for Gamescom. Definitely exciting news announced by Major Nelson, and I'm hoping to see more details clarified at the live stream.

Source

So apparently is a four player co-op game. Not much more has been told, but i hope that it's not a another cash-in the series and that they make it somehow playable this time, that Kinect game still haunts me!

It's kind of weird to have a Fable game without Molyneux setting people up for disappointment.

I agree with BlackSolaris here, too.

It's kind of sad that it looks a spin-off, though, I want another main game.

Fable 3 was definitely a step back for the franchise. This time round it looks like they are taking a fresh approach which I think is good. I'm not sure how to feel about it being co-op only though. The previous games have always had a primary focus on the single player experience, but if they can pull this off I think that it could work. One thing I would like to see is the combat made harder. I feel like this is a persistent problem throughout the entire series and it needs to be fixed.

Fable 3 was a rather expensive expansion for fable 2, they just got lazy on the name.

So this a weird progression for a series:
Fable 1: No co-op
Fable 2: Bad co-op
Fable "3": Ok co-op
Fable Legends: Co-op Only

My how things escalated.

I don't like the fact that they have forced us to stay online while playing this game. They have said that it will be fully playable in solo. So why not let us play offline?

No single player mode= no buy. Really annoyed with al these multiplayer games that MS is pimping like this and titanfall .

Back