Xbox One Fable Legends E3 2013 Stage Demo

thecreed4life

You going to be good or bad?

EDIT: Sorry, I made the mistake of titling the thread like that. I meant it to be like that but I ended up getting a video of Fable Anniversary. The title of the thread should be "You going to be good or bad?" pertaining to the feature of being a human or villain player in Fable Legends

All right, so with everybody anticipating the game, I'd like to know: are you going to be the bad guy? I know in the older games, you can choose to be bad so with this MMO coming, I know people will have to choose. So, you be bad or good? I'll probably try out the bad side. I always choose good in most games, so why not I be the bad guy for once? I know that the bad guy is the one who's going to use the Smartglass-app for the game. I'd like to command the human players in their quest. So anyone want to be bad and command or be good and rampage?

I usually start out playing bad and if I here enough of a difference then I try good. All I want is for this to be a good Fable. I've been burned before by this franchise. Other than that I'm not sure about Smartglass but I'll be willing to try it. I enjoy playing the villains as long as it has some interesting play value.

I'll go for the good guy. I'll let a friend of mine be the bad guy, so he gets to just tap and tap on the Smartglass if he or she wants to. Being the guy who will rampage on foot and for glory is something I enjoy in playing a game like Fable. Good guy for me.,

I'll go for the good guy. I'll let a friend of mine be the bad guy, so he gets to just tap and tap on the Smartglass if he or she wants to. Being the guy who will rampage on foot and for glory is something I enjoy in playing a game like Fable. Good guy for me.,

Yup. Playing bad sure rocks. You get to do stuff and fight more. I agree on this totally.

Working and playing as the good guy is quite boring. Since you can't kill anyone in town since you are so concerned about your standing in the society. I agree with knives0302. I'd rather stick as a bad guy than a good guy. Well only in the game. :eek:

If the opportunity presents itself I'll play the bad guy in a game or do the morally negative stuff if that's an option soooo bad guy it is.

I'm playing as a good guy. There's less to do when you're good, but I've never been able to just go bad for too long.

You should taste the evil, StreetShark. Join the darkside, StreetShark. Join us :D

You should taste the evil, StreetShark. Join the darkside, StreetShark. Join us

Let me join the group. Haha. Well, playing bad has it's perks, plus you get to fight a lot which is way better than trying hard to be 100% good in the game.

I shall be the bad guy! I'll just sit by and spawn minions while I let my friends be the good people. There's nothing like using the Smartglass app, sit somewhere with potato chip, some soda and then spawn like hell! Mwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha~!

Tis a thread full of brigands, thugs, nogoodniks, and villains is what this is.

Wahahahahaha~! Yup, this thread is definitely full of that. Maybe all of us have been playing good guys for so long, it's like we need to have something a little different you know. I, for one, have been playing a good guy for so long, so I might as well give the bad side a try :p

Tis a thread full of brigands, thugs, nogoodniks, and villains is what this is.

I've read all your stuff here and really, almost everyone here wants to be evil! hahahah XD Crazy. Me? THE VILLAIN! Count me in, I'm bad as well. I shall spawn more and more minions!!!

Back