Xbox One Fable Legends - The classes

Dom0411

Four Classes were previewed for Fable Legends by IGN's Keza McDonald: the rogue, the barbarian, the archer, and the mage. These names have not yet been confirmed as official. Check back often and add your own knowledge to the mix by clicking the Edit button!

Great update knowing at least what we can choose from when the game comes out. What do you guys think? What will you choose?

I would choose the rogue. If there's a stealth element here I'm all for it, but if it's just melee and no stealth I might as well go with barbarian.

Like every other game, I'll most like stick with barbarian. I've always been a melee guy that like to up close and personal. I hope this time, there will be cool looking melee weapons especially swords. If Rogue is like an assassin class then I'll probably use this class on my second character.

Still going with the barbarian class. Just some old school barbaric moves to kill enemies where they stand. I won't give them a chance to retaliate. I hope they can release the game, I heard they had not decided on a date yet.

I'm the mage baby. I've recently been loving how mages can be supportive and agrressive if need be. I always thought mages sucked but when I decided to give them a try in other games, it made me realize that with the right training, I can kick ass and support ass-kickers! Mage for me.

I'll be the barbarian. I'm a lover for the frontline attacking so yup ,count me in and let me bash the enemies down like Rambo!

I'm the Rogue. I love stealthy characters so going in and out like I wasn't there is gonna rock!

I'm the Rogue. I love stealthy characters so going in and out like I wasn't there is gonna rock!

Same here. I've always played characters that have the assassin like concept on them. Stealth and some cool moves to match the brutality of this character.

Sweet. Lots of users who can be support for me. So guys, just let me be you're skirmisher! I'll pound those monsters down for you!

Sweet. Lots of users who can be support for me. So guys, just let me be you're skirmisher! I'll pound those monsters down for you!

Haha, I'll back you up. Can't wait to get this game.

Same here, ragnafable, dom0411, thecreedforlife and I will be supporting you. We will be your backup.

Hey now. No one's inviting me. Haha. I'll be support.

Let's team up. haha. Well we can join the rest, it would be nice if everyone here in this forum can play one game and let's maybe start a guild on Elder Scrolls.

All right lads! WE shall pound the monsters like they were arrested to invade a party! Oh yes, we gonna whoop their butts back to doom baby! DOOM!

Back