Xbox One Fallout 4 update 1.3 coming

Starman

I was happy to hear about the update that was announced by Bethesda which has several changes incorporated in it. I read that the updates will be very useful for players like us especially the headline fix which solves the issue of the headless characters.

Headless characters?! I didn't know about this. I've been playing Fallout 4 on another console. I just bought a One this week, though, so now I can get Fallout 4 for it... When is the update coming?

FINALLY. I'm tired of making excuses for the bugs they haven't fixed yet... I just want to be able to play the freaking game! Seriously, sometimes the loading screen will just take forever to load, or won't load at all and I have to restart the game. Any idea of when it's gonna be released?

Bethesda games are unfortunately well know for having issues and bugs when they first appear, and it's only now with DLC and patch updates that they can actually carry on tweaking and fixing a game after it's been released.

While I'm sure we're all pleased that Fallout 4 is getting a new patch to hopefully fix the glitches that a lot of us are experiencing, surely it would have been easier to have just delayed the release of the game and tried to make sure it was right before it was launched?

Back