Xbox One Far Cry 4 Set in Himalayas With Rideable Elephants

It does at some point with the exception of the rhino. I hope we can also ride it on the game.

A rideable rhino you say?

[video=youtube;uNJQ9oSZa6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNJQ9oSZa6U[/video]

Yup, Donkey Kong made rhino riding popular ;-D

Wow, just wow. Of all the---- you had to bring this up didn't ya? Hahaha. Man, just one little mention of something and this comes up. XD hahaha.

Haha. Brings back the memories. Reminds me, is there a new Donkey Kong game coming out this year?

Sheesh. I just wish they could make an announcement about an exact date. Well everything about Far Cry has always been spectacular. I've been a fan of the game for the longest time.

Well everything about Far Cry 3 and up (meaning Blood Dragon) has always been spectacular. FC2 will deflate any praise for the entire series quickly.

On that note, I would jump all over FC4--especially if there's a Blood Dragon 2: The Revenge.

Rideable elephants? I can get with that. I mean it would be slightly different than riding a horse or a dragon, but still cool. The screens look good, but there's this slim chance they could be screens from a mod for FC3.

Well everything about Far Cry 3 and up (meaning Blood Dragon) has always been spectacular. FC2 will deflate any praise for the entire series quickly.

On that note, I would jump all over FC4--especially if there's a Blood Dragon 2: The Revenge.

I would love another Blood Dragon game. It could easily be its own game series and yes, only FC3 and Blood Dragon are the shining games in the series. FC2 doesn't totally blow, but it's not a game you'd count as a prime part of the series.

We should probably wait to see if those screens are legit. I believe they are though. Mark me down for wanting another Blood Dragon.

Wohohohohoh. Blood Dragon 2 would do well nicely :-D I'd like to see that.

Blood Dragon as a full sized release would be legit GOTY material. Especially with rideable cyber-sharks!

Blood Dragon as a full sized release would be legit GOTY material. Especially with rideable cyber-sharks!

Didn't know this game until I looked it up. Well looks quite interesting. But I'm still set for Far Cry 4.

Didn't know this game until I looked it up. Well looks quite interesting. But I'm still set for Far Cry 4.

Yeah, Far Cry is going to be the bomb man. Considering how successful it's previous games were this will as well be one of the best.

I thought Far Cry 3 was a great game, but it's kind of repetitive. I sure do hope that in this next installment they something new, I mean sure riding elephants is one thing but I hope they add a more unique twist in variety when it comes to the overall game experience. And I do hope they will us to climb the top of Mount Everest!

I thought Far Cry 3 was a great game, but it's kind of repetitive. I sure do hope that in this next installment they something new, I mean sure riding elephants is one thing but I hope they add a more unique twist in variety when it comes to the overall game experience. And I do hope they will us to climb the top of Mount Everest!

Really? For me this is the best game ever (for FPS that is). But I would dig climbing Mount Everest too.

I get your point. I guess there were times it was repetitive. After capturing the nth communications tower... yeah, it did. But it was still a good game, nevertheless. Now that Mt. Everest,,, me want to climb!

Back