Xbox One Farming Simulator 15

girlgotgame

I was on a Farmville kick via Facebook for a while so Farming Simulator 15 caught my eye. Has anyone here played it? What are your thoughts on it? I like simulation games but I don't know if I would like this one enough to pay full price for it.

I looked into this game after seeing a trailer but everything I've found so far is vague. The trailer doesn't tell you much, the review I read didn't say much. Maybe someone on Twitch is streaming it and you can watch game play.

I haven't played it. The last time I checked, the game was like fifty bucks to buy new and I don't think that's worth it. It just seems like it would get boring really fast.

It was surprisingly enjoyable, I'm not into farming or anything and simulator games have never caught my eye, but this one is genuinely quite fun. There are lots of vehicles ( I think about 140 ) and tools for you to use and master. A little bit of strategy is mixed in so if you're into this kind of thing, I guess it's worth a try. It's quite different to Farmville in terms of mechanics though, you can't really compare the two.

140 vehicles? Wow. That sounds a lot more involved than Farmville right off the bat (which I like). I love farming and simulation games so maybe I should try finding a used copy.

it's fun in аn unсоnvеntiоnаl wаy. I likе thе rеsоurсе mаnаgеmеnt sidе оf thе gаmе. Trying tо mееt thе rеquirеmеnts оf vаriоus missiоns whilе mаintаining рrоfitаbility аnd раying dоwn yоur bаnk dеbt is а niсе сhаllеngе

lol @Benoit W I totally agree. It's so stupid how much fun I had with this and trucking simulator, you tell people that it is just an oddly fulfilling game to play with weird moments that make you happy and they're like "bro ur playin farm simulator"

Edit: haven't played 15 yet, only 14

140 vehicles? Wow. That sounds a lot more involved than Farmville right off the bat (which I like). I love farming and simulation games so maybe I should try finding a used copy.

I was never a big fan of these types of games but I can see how there would be people that would. 140 vehicles are a lot of vehicles and it's going to take sometime to go through them all.

Back