Xbox 360 Farming Simulator 2013 at Gamestop

dyzposableherox

Former Moderator
From
Indiana
LOL, I went into my local gamestop and they have never heard of it. They looked on their trusty computer and nothing comes up with this name??? What gives??

What are you looking for? Or are you meaning LOL - as in league of legends? It is a free to play game that you download off the Internet for PC.

What are you looking for? Or are you meaning LOL - as in league of legends? It is a free to play game that you download off the Internet for PC.

...how did you end up in this thread without checking the forum it was?

But yeah, this is one of this games that you will need to order online, because farming stuff isn't exactly what is hot right now.

...how did you end up in this thread without checking the forum it was?

But yeah, this is one of this games that you will need to order online, because farming stuff isn't exactly what is hot right now.

I was on my cell phone and just click on the title for new posts... Now that I am on the computer I see it is for farming :)

It looks like it's not out yet in the US, the release was only in Japan and Europe. This was from September 4th:

Farming Simulator is finally…FINALLY coming out on Xbox 360 and PS3 in Europe and Japan tomorrow for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, with a release to follow shotly in North America. Giants Software has also released a new launch trailer for the game, which you can view above.

Via Gamingbolt

It looks like it's not out yet in the US, the release was only in Japan and Europe. This was from September 4th:

Via Gamingbolt

For some reason, i simply can't imagine Japan being hyped for Farming Simulator 2013. One thing is Europe, where a niche market exists for this type of things, but Japan...
Imagine a bunch of japanese people camping at a store for the midnight release of it. Crazy!

I picked this game up in GAME (UK) and they had plenty in store (because nobody was buying them, I guess xD). I remember the look I got when I asked for it, people in the crowd literally muttered "Did he just buy Farming Simulator?"

I happen to enjoy this game, as odd as it may be. It's not perfect but I find it somehow therapeutic - it's a definite change of pace after playing GTA. It's a great game to relax to.

For some reason, i simply can't imagine Japan being hyped for Farming Simulator 2013. One thing is Europe, where a niche market exists for this type of things, but Japan...
Imagine a bunch of japanese people camping at a store for the midnight release of it. Crazy!

I wouldn't be so sure. Japan tends to have a higher patience for tedious games, which is the why the Monster Hunter serious was so popular in Japan before it really took off in the US.

I know that the GPS jammer can block the signals of the gps tracking device and gain me a safe condition. So I bought a GPS Jammer to help me then and now I can drive without being tracked now.Not want to being tracked and have their own privacy and space, almost everyone want to stay in such kind of condition and the GPS signal jammer can be a good assistant now.

I know some people really enjoy this game but I can't seem to find the joy out of it. I've played another Farm Sim on my PC, I'm not sure if it's the same one, I picked it up out of sheer curiosity, no a friend gave it to me and out of novelty I tried it and, well...

I don't think you can buy Farming Simulator anywhere apart from Steam, I haven't personally seen it being sold in stores ever

I've only ever seen the PC version at walmart. Other than that, I've never seen it in a retail store...

Back