Xbox 360 Favorite DLC?

BitesizeCrayons

This is a tough call for me, but my favorite is Point Lookout. It offers the biggest chunk of new geography to explore out of all the DLCs, the swampy terrain is interesting, and I enjoyed the questline more than those in the other DLCs. While all of the DLC packs are worthwhile, my least favorite is Mothership Zeta. The ship is interesting, and I love the weapons you can get from it, but the corridor-after-corridor trek wore on me, and I didn't find fighting the ETs very compelling.

My favorite was Broken Steel with Point Lookout being a close second. Mothership Zeta wasn't very interesting, really.

I got Mothership Zeta and Point Lookout (which I liked the most). I should go back and pick up the other DLC.

I'll get on that then. I have Broken Steel and haven't even finished it yet. I get distracted easily.

While each have something to add if you're on a budget, Mothership Zeta can be dropped.

My favorite DLC are tied between Broken Steel and The Pit. I haven't gotten Point Lookout even though everyone seems to love that one.

Point Lookout and Broken Steel were my favorite DLC. The Pit was fun, but I liked Mothership Zeta more.

My favorite DLC was the Saints Row IV DLC's. Enter the Dominatrix was pretty sweet, its a shame that Volition didn't went along with the full development of the game. But what I really liked the most is How the Saints Saved Christmas. I though that DLC was pretty good, it has some cool gags and the concept was pretty absurd yet fun. Also, Broken Steel was a great DLC onto itself.

Artorias of the Abyss for Dark Souls is the best by far. Even feels like it's part of the main game, most DLC is different from the main game.

Back