Xbox 360 Favorite Map

JoshSmith100

What is your favorite map in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2? My favorite map was definitely terminal. The first time I played the map I knew it would be my favorite map for the game.

Terminal seems to be the generally consensus as it was brought back in MW3, it's definitely one of my favourites but Highrise has always been such a fantastic map to play too.

I would say Afghan or Terminal for my favorite map. Both were designed so well and they continue to hold up as great multiplayer maps. I have seen a few versions of Terminal in other multiplayer games that modders have been able to customize the gameplay experience. I think that goes to show how popular Terminal was as a map.

Highrise because my friends and I spent so much time just trying out various things and generally just messing about, have not played it a while so I can not think of any other maps that really kept me excited; might also be the fact that it was kind of just the background to all the stuff we did and maybe not the map itself.

Terminal and Afghan were both amazing, both maps were well designed, loads of fun and perfectly viable and balanced. There weren't necessarily any "camping" or "safe spots", the game on either of those maps was always crazy.

When I played MW2 I mainly played as a sniper, so I loved maps such as Terminal, Afghan, Highrise, Rust was one of my favorites also because of how fast paced it was. There's also one more but I can't remember the name, it was in the DLC pack (first one I think), a medium-sized snow map. If anyone knows which map I mean, please let me know! :D

Back