Favorite Nintendo console?

Dame6089

Which Nintendo console is your favorite of all time?

I would probably go with the Gamecube for home consoles and DS for handhelds. I spent the most time with each of those and have an attachment to them. Overall though, I don't think you can go wrong with any of Nintendo's consoles besides maybe the Virtual Boy.

I think i would go with the Wii and DS. Even thought the NES and SNES is filled with classics, i think Nintendo brought together a great library of games with that generation, specially with the DS.

I think i would go with the Wii and DS. Even thought the NES and SNES is filled with classics, i think Nintendo brought together a great library of games with that generation, specially with the DS.

SNES is probably my second pick for favorite Nintendo console. The library of games is insanely huge. The SNES is arguably the best console for JRPGs ever. Or at least in the argument with PSX and PS@.

Which Nintendo console is your favorite of all time?

I would probably go with the Gamecube for home consoles and DS for handhelds. I spent the most time with each of those and have an attachment to them. Overall though, I don't think you can go wrong with any of Nintendo's consoles besides maybe the Virtual Boy.

I'm torn here between the Super Nintendo and the N64, but would probably have to go with the Super Nintendo. Even though Mario 64 is one of my favorite games of all time, Super Nintendo had more games on it that I liked that N64 ever did.

I'm going NES as it was the first system to get my started into gaming. I remember playing Mario for the very first time. Just how excited I was and that I wanted one of my very own. My Mom and Dad made sure that I did get one later, and I was stoked! One of my favorite all time memories. The games were amazing, but it was the real life feeling that makes it my favorite.

I'm going NES as it was the first system to get my started into gaming. I remember playing Mario for the very first time. Just how excited I was and that I wanted one of my very own. My Mom and Dad made sure that I did get one later, and I was stoked! One of my favorite all time memories. The games were amazing, but it was the real life feeling that makes it my favorite.

I was born in 90, so I never got to experience a brand new NES. It must have been awesome considering that the jump between Atari and Nintendo was huge. NES must have looked like the future to you guys in the 80s haha.

The DSi was quite awesome. I still do recall when I purchased my very first DSi, it was extremely awesome at that time, when gaming was still pixelated (well atleast most are) . One of the best things about the DSi is the Flipnote studios community which is basically an app that enables you to produce animations on your DS

I think that my favorite Nintendo consoles have to be the N64 and the snes. Never was there a greater time in my life then when I used to play these two consoles. To be honest to me Nintendo is who really created half of us as gamers. They really pioneered video gaming from the beginning. Sure Xbox and PS are taking over now but for me it is Nintendo who really made me into the gamer that I am today.

My favorite was GBA and it used to be with me wherever I went. In fact on a couple of occasions when I forgot to take it with me I was asked where I had left it...lol. I have it to this day although I don't take it to office with me now!

My favorites were SNES and Gamecube. Gamecube had this freaky awesome controller and the first wireless one with range to it and SNES had the bulk of the RPGs I enjoyed over time.

My favorite Nintendo game consoles are the GameCube and the Nintendo 64. I must have put a few years worth of gameplay into Mario Kart as I am still playing the game frequently today. I have also put a few months worth of gameplay into Fight Night: Round One for the GameCube. I really wish Nintendo would come out with something that will blow the Xbox One and the PS4 out of the water.

N64, I mean it came out so late in the cycle, yet it still has some of the most entertaining games and arguably the best installments of some of the longest franchises which are still being played today.

Definitely the DS for me, it was by far the console I've spent the most time on, even more than the NES when I was a kid.
It also might have something to do with the fact that I had mine cracked so I had access to every game :)

I really loved the Gamecube. I spent so many hours on that thing. I miss the days of innocent gaming, haha.

I'd say SNES if it was all about nostalgia but N64 was the system that really blew me away with games like Ocarina of Time, Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Goldeneye, Banjo Kazooie, Majora's Mask... so many good games!

I would say the NES is my favorite, I never really liked the latest Nintendo consoles really. The NES has a lot of great games (and bad ones) and it was a big part of my childhood. I also loved the Gameboy Advanced! I've played countless hours of Pokemon on that badboy.

Back