Original Xbox Favorite Game

My favourite Original Xbox Game is GTA: San Andreas. I had some great times with that game and it's full of hours of fun. I still play it to this day on my 360.

There was this one Simpsons game that was the first game I ever played on xbox. It was my favorite. I can not, for the life of me, remember the name of it though. It is frustrating me!

I really liked Morrowind. Skyrim is way better, but I expect that from a much newer game on a newer system now.

Morrowind was an amazing achievement for the original Xbox. It was such a huge world to explore. Of course Skyrim is better, but for its time and console, Morrowind was a work of art.
I still keep my original Xbox out and play it from time to time.

That's a bit difficult to answer, as Halo: CE and Halo 2 are such phenomenal games. For the single-player experience, I'll go with Halo: CE, and Halo 2 for multiplayer. Unreal Championship 2 was another Xbox exclusive that was a blast to play, and it's a very unique arena shooter.

I'll go for Elder Scrolls: Morrowind, Halo CE and GTA San Andreas. Wow, some good ol' memories coming back right now. I think I spend more than a year playing those 3 games. Though it's true that there's not a lot of quality titles on the original Xbox compared to the PS2.

I'd say that Jade Empire wins it for me, hands down. There is nothing else like it anywhere in gaming that I know of, even to this day. If someone could point me to a game exactly similar to it then I'd love to check it out.

I know many other people have said this, but definitely the Halo games. They were revolutionary for me, it helped develop my passion for FPS games. I've been an avid fan of Halo ever since.

Halo: Combat Evolved. At the time that it came out it really did feel like it was an evolution in shooters.

Project Gotham Racing. This was game so much fun. It was pretty much the only good racing game for the Xbox when it launched.

Fuzion Frenzy. I wished this series took off because it mini games were awesome. Remember Centrifugal Farce and Rhythm

Has to be the first person shooter, told through a movie setting also. Great run and gun shooter, simple items, great action yet arcade feel. Worth checking out.

Mine has to be either of the Halo's or Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy for sure. Those games were just such fun casual games that you could sit down and play for hours and never get bored. There was always something to keep it interesting

Seeing how a lot of those games also appeared on the PC, i am going with my favorite exclusive, which is Ninja Gaiden Black. I really wish the series hadn't died the way it did, i really enjoyed the hardcore game.

My favourite Original Xbox game is without a doubt is "Mid-town madness 3" I spent so many hours in that game just travelling around in the Koenigsegg in free play mode. For those of you that played it, I tried to recreate the jump the Koenigsegg does in the intro cutscene so many times. And running away from the police was so fun as well. Imagine my disappointment when I learnt I couldn't play it on the 360. Still the best car racing game ever.

Honestly, I can't pick a favorite. But I will say that I particularly enjoyed Soul Calibur 2 on the Xbox. The ability to play as Spawn was awesome and obviously the Xbox had the superior version of the game graphically speaking. I wish Soul Calibur would go back to bringing in version specific character again.

My favorite Xbox Original game is Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. I would more than likely still play Grand Theft Auto San Andreas today. It was one of the best games that I have ever played.

My favorite original Xbox game would be, "Oddworld - Stranger's Wrath"! What a fun story line that game had, I also enjoyed the game play. I also think for an Xbox game it had pretty good graphics. It had it's own unique feel to it. Some of the bosses were hard to beat, instead of giving up like I would in most games. I kept trying and trying until I was able to pass. Because this game had me addicted and wanting to finish the whole thing. I really think if anyone hasn't given this game a try yet, they really should. Beautiful graphics, fun game play (that you can get used to quickly). Plus hey, it even has moments in the story line that make you laugh! So a bit of added comedy in this game. I recommend, and it still is my favorite Xbox game!

I really enjoyed the older versions of halo, it was like my first game and I really loved it.

Halo Combat Evolved no question. I can't believe it's been so long since playing it but SSX Tricky was an awesome game I used to play with my brother back as a kid. Is it weird that I'd rather go back and play those games than get the newest games? The nostalgia and familiarity while playing an old game are much better sensations than the "no clue what I'm doing" feelings you get when you play a new game in my opinion.

Id say of course Halo.

But then you have other gems such as Fusion Frenzy, Scarface, Forza Motorsport.

Grand theft auto of course was played for hours on end on the xbox.

Back