Favorite Playstation-Only Games

Has anyone tried Diablo 3 on playstation yet? If so what was your experience? How does it relate to the PC version?

Has anyone tried Diablo 3 on playstation yet? If so what was your experience? How does it relate to the PC version?

It's not even released yet. There's no clear date yet but I think it's better if they just wait for the PS4 because the super laggy online play of the PS3 will ruin a great game like Diablo 3.
I don't understand why Playstation is getting this and the Xbox is not! I totally wish 720 can get one too, because it's rumored that the 720 specs is better than the PS4 so IDK why XBOX is being snubbed.

My favorite PlayStation only games would have to be the 'Uncharted' series, it's a truly great series.

I was involved the whole way though all of the Uncharted games, which is great fun!

I would have to say the gran turismo games. Used to love playing GT2 for the original playstation.

I also really like MLB the show...

...i really don't know.

The big AAA titles are impressive, sure, but they don't sure captivate what a game should really feel, which is not being a interactive movie.

I guess i would choose Shadow of the colossus, that is a pretty cool game in my book.

Little Big Planet 2! I swear, I have never had so much fun with my non-gamer friends as we have had while playing LBP2. Not only that, it's a pretty creative and cutesy game. Of course it's lacking the testosterone protagonist of GoW, the adventurous Drake from Uncharted, or any actual protagonist for that matter, but the game really lets your imagination run rampant!
There is literally something for everyone in the game, if you're into competitive play the score boards are a great way to test your mettle. I can't describe how satisfying it is to score in the top 1% on a story level.

Back