Favorite Xbox Youtubers and Channels?

WadeWilson

Seeing as this question has not been posted I will ask it, What are your favorite Xbox Youtubers and Channels for Xbox know how? Machinima is very big and has gotten a lot of attention from the entire Xbox community and I believe the jump to the 720 will be smooth (recording equipment and them trying as a constant) Any other up and coming Channels that you think would be good? I have not really branched out and discovered anyone myself, but perhaps you have?

Channels:

theRadBrad: He's really funny and does some GREAT playthroughs. I've been watching his Dead Space playthrough. His voice is soothing and I love the tone of it.

and

Roosterteeth: What's not to love about Roosterteeth, I mean seriously!

I like theRadBrad too when I want to find out something informative and still be entertained. If I am just in it for laughs then I watch PewDiePie. I know that some people might hate me for saying this, but he is so funny and weird AND he posts with his girlfriend. A couple who games together stays together!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHJdPjU0BcU

Channels:

theRadBrad: He's really funny and does some GREAT playthroughs. I've been watching his Dead Space playthrough. His voice is soothing and I love the tone of it.

and

Roosterteeth: What's not to love about Roosterteeth, I mean seriously!

Thanks. I'll have to check out the roosterteeth channel. Looks interesting from the first glance. I agree on redbrad. Great channel there. I really don't look at that many xbox youtube channels but I will start getting more into them when I have more free time.

I really like watching TmarTn for the informative videos and for tips and tricks. I also like watching OpTic Scump just to see him wreck in every league play game he joins. I've been subscribed to both of them for quite a while now.

Check out videogamertv. He's not Xbox specific but his videos are hilarious. Watch his sony and microsoft e3 abridged videos. It's basically him narrating the e3 press conferences and poking fun at all stuff they did wrong.

Back