Xbox One fifa 14 youtube trailer trolled gareth bale

joshAnthony

From
Jamaica
I couldn't stop laughing at how EA trolled Gareth bale. Don't they know he can score those types of shots and they decided to make all his shots hit the post while their so favored Messi steals the show once again. That's just messed up. If I was Gareth bale I would be pissed but then just forget about it later and consider EA a big hater but that's just my opinion.

Hmm, haven't seen the vid. Where is it man? I hope you put a link or embed the video here. I love FIFA games. I have been playing them since the PS1 days and I have continued to do so on the Xbox 360. I don't play it as often as NBA 2K13 though but the atmosphere while playing is simply different. It's like playing at a bigger stage with higher stakes. I'm looking forward to version 14.

Was sad to see my favorite team for my beautiful Spurs hit the post in every shot in the video lolol, **** EA :D

Always the same with FIFA trailers, cover star has the limelight.

Cant wait for this, been playing fifa since the old Megadrive/Genesis days and except for the PES glory days on PS1 its been my only constant football game. Absolutely love it and will be looking to get back into clubs mode after having a break from it this year

If I can be honest if PES was coming out for XB1 I would probably get that one instead of FIFA. I played FIFA Only for the longest time but it seems as though they haven't made any strides in making things better, they continue to produce the same game year after year. Having said that since FIFA 14 is the only game for XB1 I am giving them a shot, I hope FIFA can deliver....

The trailer was pretty awesome. I cannot wait for this game to come out. It is probably my most anticipated sports game to come out on the Xbox One.

Back