Xbox One Final Fantasy 15 A game to lookout for

Fullmetalpanic009

I am looking forward to seeing this game on Xbox One. Though I don't have the console yet (But I'm probably going to buy one either by the 1st week of next month or the end of December). I hope that the price goes down by that time. Either way even if it doesn't, buying Xbox One is truly worth the price.

The release date for the upcoming PS4 and Xbox One video game, “Final Fantasy XV,” has been analyzed. According to a report by Gear Nuke on Oct. 20, Square Enix usually follows a similar pattern in terms of releasing a mainline installment of the “Final Fantasy” franchise.

The publishing company typically waits until a home console has reached an install base of at least four million units in Japan. This is because a majority of the software sales are frontloaded. With the hardware sales of the Xbox One expected to be non-existent in Japan, the release date for “Final Fantasy XV” should depend how quickly the PS4 will be bought by consumers.

Gear Nuke speculated that Sony’s new console could take anywhere between 65 to 90 weeks to reach four million units sold. As a result, “Final Fantasy XV” won’t be coming out until the middle of 2015 at the earliest. North American customers would have to wait even longer, perhaps not until 2016, due to the additional translations needed to localize the action role-playing game.

Development for “Final Fantasy XV” was first announced at E3 2006 when it was known as “Final Fantasy Versus XIII.” The latest mainline installment from the “Final Fantasy” series was originally developed for the PS3 before being moved to the PS4 and Xbox One next-generation systems. You can take a look at some screenshots from the long-awaited title in the slideshow near the top of this article. You can pre-order the products from Amazon in the following links: “Final Fantasy XV,” PS4 and Xbox One

Great. At last, Final Fantasy is now in Xbox One. I've always been a fan of the game and I was hoping that there would be a version for it. Look at that, Xbox One really is the best, Now that you have Final Fantasy I hope that more games will come in. MMORPG and ARPG games. Looking forward to this release.

Now that's what I'm talking about. At last a version for Xbox One. I am a Final Fantasy fanatic and I do hope that I could play this soon. I checked the trailers and all I can say is "Bravo". Microsoft has outdone itself again by attaining a legacy like Final Fantasy. I will buy this as soon as it is out.

I've played all of the Final Fantasy games and I can't wait for this one. I hope they go back to a strictly turn based battle system, which they started getting away from in FFXII.

I've played all of the Final Fantasy games and I can't wait for this one. I hope they go back to a strictly turn based battle system, which they started getting away from in FFXII.

Totally agree on this. We've played the past Final Fantasy games with the turn based genre. The ARPG style isn't that bad, but still I like it better when It was turned based. I Hope that in this next installment they would make it that way. Or possibly have an option to switch from both.

Totally agree on this. We've played the past Final Fantasy games with the turn based genre. The ARPG style isn't that bad, but still I like it better when It was turned based. I Hope that in this next installment they would make it that way. Or possibly have an option to switch from both.

I think there's little chance this will go back to the turn-based style. Nomura's stated that he'll turn this game into an ARPG style. Judging by the videos shown in E3 and Tokyo Game Show, it'll go action-based. It almost resembled Kingdom Hearts to me. But who knows? They might have the option, like you said. But definitely not going back to the turn-based style of the older Final Fantasy games strictly.

Back