Xbox One Final Fantasy comes out first

knives0302

The company has remained relatively quiet since announcing “Final Fantasy XV” at this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo. The project was previously referred to as “Final Fantasy Versus XIII” when it was announced more than seven years ago as a Playstation 3 exclusive title.

Tetsuya Nomura is currently busy with “Kingdom Hearts 3” along with the aforementioned “Final Fantasy XV.” In addition to directing both project, he also designed the characters, core concepts and the base stories.

The 15th main “Final Fantasy” installment will be the first to come out on the two recently-released next-generation systems

I guess it'll be a good move to let final fantasy go first since it will set a whole new level of gaming in the next gen series.

Yeah, it's good that Final Fantasy goes out first but it is still in the works. Both games will probably be release in the 1st quarter of next year. I hope we can see more great things on this since Tetsuya Nomura is working hands on in the project.

He already mentioned this a long time ago. But considering how much work was put already into KH 3 (judging by the teaser video and the gameplay video), he may actually be coming closer to a release date for FF15. Oh and Anomaly0302, don't bet on the first quarter for next year. I'm betting either Q3 or Q4 2014. But even so, KH3 is not likely to come next year 'cuz there's already a KH game coming: KH HD 2.5 Remix. Square stated to put out 1 KH game EVERY YEAR. They started this with KH Birth by Sleep. But who knows, they might break that and really release it next year.

He already mentioned this a long time ago. But considering how much work was put already into KH 3 (judging by the teaser video and the gameplay video), he may actually be coming closer to a release date for FF15. Oh and Anomaly0302, don't bet on the first quarter for next year. I'm betting either Q3 or Q4 2014. But even so, KH3 is not likely to come next year 'cuz there's already a KH game coming: KH HD 2.5 Remix. Square stated to put out 1 KH game EVERY YEAR. They started this with KH Birth by Sleep. But who knows, they might break that and really release it next year.

That's right and I agree. I already knew about this quite a while, so all I can really do is just wait. It'll come. At least I got a backlog of games to dive into while the time for this game to release draws near... when Nomura feels like saying the release XD

Yeah, it's good that Final Fantasy goes out first but it is still in the works. Both games will probably be release in the 1st quarter of next year. I hope we can see more great things on this since Tetsuya Nomura is working hands on in the project.

Nah, not happening in the first quarter 2014. 1 KH game is already coming out next year and Nomura usually announces the release date first so you can't be too sure it's first quarter. Maybe Q3 or Q4 2014 or even 2015. We'll have to wait and see/

Nah, not happening in the first quarter 2014. 1 KH game is already coming out next year and Nomura usually announces the release date first so you can't be too sure it's first quarter. Maybe Q3 or Q4 2014 or even 2015. We'll have to wait and see/

Even if it comes out on the 3rd quarter or even the 4th quarter this is still good news. At least we know it's coming out.

Well it doesn't matter. Final Fantasy is definitely worth the wait. I hope they come up with another video where we can choose classes and subclasses like the rest of the MMORPG games out there. I hope they have a pet system too on the game. I want to get a chocobo.

Back