Xbox One Final Fantasy Cool Gameplay Trailer

knives0302

[video=youtube_share;LBilT83Uq4A]http://youtu.be/LBilT83Uq4A[/video]

The video looks cool, but the game is not finalized as of yet. Looks like one of the characters looks just like Uchiha Sasuke from Naruto. Either way, I like this game. This game has cool graphics, it just looks like a movie (like Final Fantasy 7). I hope they can release this sooner.

Wow. More like a ninja style final fantasy version to me. Love they way they added that. You can even fight on walls.
The video looks cool, but the game is not finalized as of yet. Looks like one of the characters looks just like Uchiha Sasuke from Naruto. Either way, I like this game. This game has cool graphics, it just looks like a movie (like Final Fantasy 7). I hope they can release this sooner.

The gameplay looks awesome. I found the combat in XIII rather boring, so I'm glad they changed things.

Same here. I'm really happy that they made A LOT of changes on this new version. But as they say this isn't final yet. I hope that they will come up with new "goodies" on this game. I also hope that they can release it sooner than they have announced. I just can't wait to try out this new game.

Wow! Now that's what I call a game. Haha. It looks to me that this is going to be a great hit as soon as it goes out. Since there are a lot of players out there that are into the gaming franchise, I guess millions will buy Final Fantasy 15. I just wish that the release date can be sooner than what they initially announced.

Looks like a more fleshed out and realized version of the combat from XIII. The Final Fantasy series has had some trouble adapting to real time combat, in my opinion, and this video looks like a big step forward. I won't know for sure until I have the controller in my hands obviously but this video has made me more interested. I thought I was going to skip this game but I'll keep an eye out for reviews and make my opinion then.

Looks like a more fleshed out and realized version of the combat from XIII. The Final Fantasy series has had some trouble adapting to real time combat, in my opinion, and this video looks like a big step forward. I won't know for sure until I have the controller in my hands obviously but this video has made me more interested. I thought I was going to skip this game but I'll keep an eye out for reviews and make my opinion then.

I know right? This game sure is a giant leap for the developers of Final Fantasy. But since this isn't final as of yet I hope they could add more exciting features on the game.

Wow! Now that's what I call a game. Haha. It looks to me that this is going to be a great hit as soon as it goes out. Since there are a lot of players out there that are into the gaming franchise, I guess millions will buy Final Fantasy 15. I just wish that the release date can be sooner than what they initially announced.

I hope so too. I hope it can get released sooner. But then again, when he said that he'll put a better focus on KH3 AFTER this game is done, maybe we might see this game released faster than we expect.

Finally, after so many years, we get that Final Fantasy game where the action is as swift as the Advent Children movie. It's really cool. Nomura always said he wanted a very action-oriented Final Fantasy and this is where he's made: FF15. Yup, looking forward to it.

Finally, after so many years, we get that Final Fantasy game where the action is as swift as the Advent Children movie. It's really cool. Nomura always said he wanted a very action-oriented Final Fantasy and this is where he's made: FF15. Yup, looking forward to it.

I know. This game rocks. Graphics, gameplay, characters, etc. Overall I can't say anything bad about it. Looking forward to this game.

I know. This game rocks. Graphics, gameplay, characters, etc. Overall I can't say anything bad about it. Looking forward to this game.

Most people would say they're pissed FF15 is this, when it was supposed to be Versus 13, the other game in the Fabulas Crystallis series that composed of the number 13. But hey, after seeing what Nomura has done for this game, it's really hard to say bad stuff about it. We'll just get used to the fact that the story will involve Crystals, just like FF13.

All right, I forgive Nomura. Yes, he pissed me off a lot when he kept on delaying Final Fantasy Versus 13. He kept saying it was being done, being developed, etc. But in the end, he finally decides to turn into a 15. But now that we see the progress, the gameplay, the story... I'm impressed. For the first time, he FINALLY makes Final Fantasy leap into revolution. Oh yeah, this is what I call awesome!

I always thought of FF as a slower based RPG game.

I always thought of FF as a slower based RPG game.

Yeah, that's how it was from FFI - FFX (if you consider it, FFXII) But starting with FFXI, FFXIV and FFXIII, it was leaning towards the action-oriented. FFXI and FFXIV were MMO-oriented while FFXIII was transitioning to a different system. Now, FFXV will prove to the world that it wants to be a more action-oriented game. So no longer will the next FF be the slower-focused game; it'll be the grand action-based RPG game where all those dreams and thoughts you had when you watched Advent Children come true.

Reminds me of Final Fantasy Advent Children. At last they made something similar to the action moves on the movie. They keep surprising us with new ideas. I love the way they changed it and I love that this is also an Online multiplayer game. I am looking forward to playing this. I hope they can release it soon.

Reminds me of Final Fantasy Advent Children. At last they made something similar to the action moves on the movie. They keep surprising us with new ideas. I love the way they changed it and I love that this is also an Online multiplayer game. I am looking forward to playing this. I hope they can release it soon.

An online multiplayer game? Well, that's new. Isn't this supposed to be a single-player game? Man, if it was, I'd definitely have a friend to play this with. But, can I ask, where did you get that news? Did Nomura mention it in a site or something?

Awesome! A Final Fantasy that really has the action style of that Advent Children movie. Boom! Looking forward to this one. I hope Nomura can have it done man. He tried to make this into Versus 13 but even if it's 15, at least we know it's getting made. We gotta see it and play it!

Awesome! A Final Fantasy that really has the action style of that Advent Children movie. Boom! Looking forward to this one. I hope Nomura can have it done man. He tried to make this into Versus 13 but even if it's 15, at least we know it's getting made. We gotta see it and play it!

Yeah, got to agree with you on that. Nomura definitely made the best Final Fantasy version. This will be a huge hit

Yeah, got to agree with you on that. Nomura definitely made the best Final Fantasy version. This will be a huge hit

I can say it will be a huge hit. Maybe it was right to change it from Versus 13 to 15. If it was released as Versus 13, people would think it's some kind of bad brother to FFXIII, so they'd never treat as its own entity. But as FF15, now we don't have to think of FFXIII. Nomura made the right decision, even if it did take a lot of time.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I miss the slow paced, turn based gameplay from the older games. FFX was my introduction to the series and the feeling of taking my time, making a strategy and watching it play out turn after turn was so exciting, so tactical. I definitely preferred it to the gameplay from FF13 but I'll hold my judgement until I have the game in my hands. I know franchises have to evolve to stay relevant but I wish there was a way to appease the older fans too.

Back