Xbox One Final Fantasy Cool Gameplay Trailer

It looks really really good and like Final Fantasy is finally back on track. Those were some rough years and in my opinion, though I stuck with it, the Final Fantasy series has suffered a lot from trying to appeal to hard to everyone. With this new entry, I'm hoping for some upgrades in gameplay while still having the elements that I enjoy in Final Fantasy.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I miss the slow paced, turn based gameplay from the older games. FFX was my introduction to the series and the feeling of taking my time, making a strategy and watching it play out turn after turn was so exciting, so tactical. I definitely preferred it to the gameplay from FF13 but I'll hold my judgement until I have the game in my hands. I know franchises have to evolve to stay relevant but I wish there was a way to appease the older fans too.

Well, Nomura's the head to this game. You know that guy; he's been moving into the more action-oriented genre. Check out Kingdom Hearts. But yeah, maybe he's got something for the older fans to like. Until then, we'll see what he's got cooked up for the game. Maybe CES, E3 and next year's Tokyo Game Show will give us some more tidbits on this.

I absolutely can NOT wait for this game. I haven't been wow'd by FF for quite sometime, heres to hoping that 15 can bring me back in! I do think they should have stuck to the slower more strategic style of gameplay for FF, and left the style they are going with for games like Kingdom Hearts.. Oh well, as long as they do it well and take their time on it, i'm sure it will be a huge success.

I absolutely can NOT wait for this game. I haven't been wow'd by FF for quite sometime, heres to hoping that 15 can bring me back in! I do think they should have stuck to the slower more strategic style of gameplay for FF, and left the style they are going with for games like Kingdom Hearts.. Oh well, as long as they do it well and take their time on it, i'm sure it will be a huge success.

I can agree. It's just that FF15 was originally FF Versus 13, a game that was part of the Fabulas Nova Crystallis section, where FF13, Final Fantasy Type-0 and yes, Versus 13, shared the same mythology and concept about Crystals, Versus 13 was to be considered an action-oriented FF so it wasn't really a main entry FF. But when fans waited for almost 7 years since 2006's announcement and there was rumors of cancellation, Nomura was forced to announce the change into FF15. This will be the first time a main entry FF shares some references to the same mythology to another main entry FF, 'cuz FF15's story still involves the Crystals. So it will be the action-oriented FF Nomura intended it to be. But yeah, looking forward to this.

Last time I played Final Fantasy was FF X. Maybe I should try this one out, FF is just such an awesome franchise.

Last time I played Final Fantasy was FF X. Maybe I should try this one out, FF is just such an awesome franchise.

We all should. This is a cool game according to the makers and the video trailers that I've seen. They said though that the game isn't final yet. Looks like they are cooking something really cool for this game. Can't wait to play this first hand.

Nomura looks to be make FF15 somewhat revolutionary. It's the transition from the turn-based to action, the proper kind. Yeah, maybe you should give this one a try out. Who knows right? It may just be the FF game everyone really wants to play in this modern time.

We all should. This is a cool game according to the makers and the video trailers that I've seen. They said though that the game isn't final yet. Looks like they are cooking something really cool for this game. Can't wait to play this first hand.

It's a main entry FF. It's a test to see if this game deserves to be numbered 15. We all knew what FF13 was like so now, FF15 is about to be the next main entry. Will it revolutionize RPG gameplay? Will it show Nomura's work deserve the respect? We all got to try it, one way or another. We waited so long for it; now, we gotta play it when it's released.

It's a main entry FF. It's a test to see if this game deserves to be numbered 15. We all knew what FF13 was like so now, FF15 is about to be the next main entry. Will it revolutionize RPG gameplay? Will it show Nomura's work deserve the respect? We all got to try it, one way or another. We waited so long for it; now, we gotta play it when it's released.

That's a good way to put it. Well we are all waiting for this. Looking and judging from the incomplete gameplay video I can definitely tell that this will rock the RPG world. Not to mention the MMORPG world.

This will be a huge success, just imagine the coolness of when you watched final fantasy advent children. With that coolness incorporated in the game, I definitely have no complaints.

I can agree. It's just that FF15 was originally FF Versus 13, a game that was part of the Fabulas Nova Crystallis section, where FF13, Final Fantasy Type-0 and yes, Versus 13, shared the same mythology and concept about Crystals, Versus 13 was to be considered an action-oriented FF so it wasn't really a main entry FF. But when fans waited for almost 7 years since 2006's announcement and there was rumors of cancellation, Nomura was forced to announce the change into FF15. This will be the first time a main entry FF shares some references to the same mythology to another main entry FF, 'cuz FF15's story still involves the Crystals. So it will be the action-oriented FF Nomura intended it to be. But yeah, looking forward to this.

Yeah, Totally agree. One question though. I just want to know if there are videos and any news if the characters can be customized according to looks. I want to make mine look like Uchiha Sasuke from the anime and game Naruto.

Final Fantasy has always been a success. This too will be a big hit.

By the way, do they have any news as to when this game will be released. I actually have the videos saved on my pc. I watch them when I'm bored. The game looks way exciting than the previous games. I can't wait to start playing this game. I wish they could release a demo

By the way, do they have any news as to when this game will be released. I actually have the videos saved on my pc. I watch them when I'm bored. The game looks way exciting than the previous games. I can't wait to start playing this game. I wish they could release a demo

That's where the problem is: no news on when the game will be released. This is one of Nomura's famous habits in the gaming world. He never gives a solid answer on when it will be released. All he can say is he's developing it, he's working it and he's polishing it but he never says it will be released until he says it will be released. The only hint that it may be close to finishing development is Kingdom Hearts 3. He said that when he finishes FFXV, Kingdom Hearts 3 is his next focus. The only way we may know is either he drops the bomb and reveals it or he reveals it through E3 or Tokyo Game Show. So sorry, you'll have to wait for it. Even if it takes long.

That's where the problem is: no news on when the game will be released. This is one of Nomura's famous habits in the gaming world. He never gives a solid answer on when it will be released. All he can say is he's developing it, he's working it and he's polishing it but he never says it will be released until he says it will be released. The only hint that it may be close to finishing development is Kingdom Hearts 3. He said that when he finishes FFXV, Kingdom Hearts 3 is his next focus. The only way we may know is either he drops the bomb and reveals it or he reveals it through E3 or Tokyo Game Show. So sorry, you'll have to wait for it. Even if it takes long

No matter how long it takes. I'll wait for this game.

Back