Xbox One Final Fantasy XV: E3 2016 Demo

Final Fantasy XV I think is going to be one game that most gamer's are looking forward to seeing, and that includes even those that aren't a huge fan of the series and that includes me. For a game as big as this series of games is, I don't even think they need to show demo's or tempt people into buying it because I've no doubt that Final Fantasy XV will sell just as well, if not better than all the other games.

I'm interested in trying it too, tbh. Though I'm not huge into the series, but the game looks appealing to me.

It does worry me a little with games such as this as it is a game that attracts a certain type of gamer, and if you like the rest of the series you'll like this new one. On the other hand though, while this game does look impressive and will tempt new players into trying it, I'm not sure that they'll stick around because no matter how good it looks, if you're not into this type of game in the first place, this new game isn't going to change your mind I wouldn't have thought

Wow, I am impressed, I haven't tried it yet but it does look like something epic. I have played final fantasy XIV and I did enjoy it but it was much simpler then this game. I think that I will give this one a try.

It definitely looks like a game I'd invest some money on to enjoy, for real. I'm completely amazed by its graphics and quality, seems like it's going to be a hit, indeed.

I have just started playing Final Fantasy and so far, I'm really impressed. I am one of the millions of people who are looking forward to playing the new one FF XV and I know that I for one don't even need the demos or reviews to convince me to buy it.

Well I was impressed with XIIV and XIV so it would stand to reason that I cannot wait for this one to come out. I am always jealous of the people who get to go to these events and get all the sneak peaks, and it kind of makes me wish I lived in a better city that gets even some events like this, but oh well. Looks promising, and I am excited.

I am currently playing it and I can't praise it enough. It is my favorite FF so far, besides the good old FFVII.

First I watched the movie then the anime now I am playing it. I would suggest you do the same for the better understanding of the story.

Really loving the characters, the environment feels so real and well done.. combat is very dynamic and fast paced. But even if you don't want to rush main story you have so many side and hunting quests. You can even fish.

Beautiful game, I don't regret buying it.

Back