Xbox One For those curious about how Just Dance 2014 plays on Xbox One

diamondback8

[video=youtube;UH8A03sM3es]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH8A03sM3es[/video]​

For those who are curious about how the game plays on the Xbox One, here you are. So far, the game plays smooth. It plays just like the other versions so... if you're all about shaking that butt for scores, then you got a new dancing game to get for your new Xbox One!

I'm not surprised, Just Dance is one of the few games that made having the original Kinect worth it. So I'm glad that they kept up with making the game good on the Xbox One. It's really one of the few games that would make me okay with having a Kinect on the Xbox One. It looks like a blast.

Wow. This looks awesome. I saw someone play it once and damn, they sure can shake their butts. Hmmm, I see it as a worthy purchase. I have friends over my house a few times a week so having this game will definitely give some good times for us!

Oh. This game looks really good. I once saw some girls playing the game in some arcade store. Glad there's an Xbox One version. This is going to be fun! It may make me sweat but you know what? I don't care! Dancing is fun ;-D

Hey what's wrong with the video can't see it. Well I've checked youtube about the game and it does seem like a decent game. In fact I'm planning on getting this. This is going to be one hell of a workout. This is surely a game to play for those who want to enjoy with the crowd and people who want to trim down those excess fat.

Sweet. This will be the best game this Christmas. I have to order this at my cousins place so we can play when we sleep over for the holidays. This will be a hit for all dancers. They can practice and play at the same time. I heard you can play up to 6 players at a time.

Sweet. This will be the best game this Christmas. I have to order this at my cousins place so we can play when we sleep over for the holidays. This will be a hit for all dancers. They can practice and play at the same time. I heard you can play up to 6 players at a time.

Yes, you can play 6 players at a time. Yes again, this will be a great game for the holidays, hence, get together with friends and family or even playing on your own. This is a cool game.

I love the Just Dance series, it's the main reason why I own a Kinect and I'll be getting it for the Xbox One. It's a great game and I've always had fun playing it. It does seem like with the new Kinect there won't be any movement recognition issues like there was last gen which is good. I watched some videos of people playing and it looks so good.

Yeah if we're comparing the two then I really do prefer Just Dance to Dance Central. But it does look really good and fun, so I'm happy. It's my one reason to really use the Kinect so I can't wait to do some drunk dancing since the only time I play with friends is when we're drinking a bit. It just makes things more fun.

Yeah if we're comparing the two then I really do prefer Just Dance to Dance Central. But it does look really good and fun, so I'm happy. It's my one reason to really use the Kinect so I can't wait to do some drunk dancing since the only time I play with friends is when we're drinking a bit. It just makes things more fun.

Drunk Dancing. Haha. That's a good idea. I better invite some friends over and play the game while having a party.

I used to play Dance Dance Revolution, but I have never played just dance. I think the musical collection is great. I have always wanted to play this game, but I don't have the right accessories as far as I know. I feel like this is a good game to use as a work out. I lost 20 pounds when I was playing Dance Dance Revolution. I think it is awesome that they have a 6 player mode. It really is a party game.

I used to play Dance Dance Revolution, but I have never played just dance. I think the musical collection is great. I have always wanted to play this game, but I don't have the right accessories as far as I know. I feel like this is a good game to use as a work out. I lost 20 pounds when I was playing Dance Dance Revolution. I think it is awesome that they have a 6 player mode. It really is a party game.

All you really need is the Kinect, from what I'm seeing. Same here jaxon; I used to play Dance Dance Revolution too, although I didn't play it much 'cuz I didn't know how to use the dance pad before XD Ahhh... how times have changed. You used to need the dance pad, and now, it's just the Kinect.

All you really need is the Kinect, from what I'm seeing. Same here jaxon; I used to play Dance Dance Revolution too, although I didn't play it much 'cuz I didn't know how to use the dance pad before XD Ahhh... how times have changed. You used to need the dance pad, and now, it's just the Kinect.

Using kinect instead of a dance pad makes things a lot easier. all you have to do is copy what the screen is showing you.

I've tried it in action. Yes, it's really easier than the dance pad. Just copy what you see and you dance. That's what makes it fun; you actually get to try the moves yourself, making you sweat and pant with fun. But if there's one thing I'm not going to do, it's the twerking. NO!

I've tried it in action. Yes, it's really easier than the dance pad. Just copy what you see and you dance. That's what makes it fun; you actually get to try the moves yourself, making you sweat and pant with fun. But if there's one thing I'm not going to do, it's the twerking. NO!

Haha. Well you get extra points on it but well the twering doesn't work for me.

It's much easier than DDR because you don't need the dancepad but that doesn't mean that I don't break it out every once in a while. DDR was my life back in high and college. But I love Just Dance, they did a great job on the moves and it's a great game to play not only by yourself but with friends.

It's much easier than DDR because you don't need the dancepad but that doesn't mean that I don't break it out every once in a while. DDR was my life back in high and college. But I love Just Dance, they did a great job on the moves and it's a great game to play not only by yourself but with friends.

Yeah, it is definitely better and easier than DDR since you don't have to follow those annoying arrows that keeps on going up on the screen. For me it is quite confusing when I was playing DDR. In this game all I have to do is copy what the AI on the screen does. Good game.

Little butterfly, green black and blue like the colors of the sky. Haha. DDR is really memorable, I had the game before when I had my PS1. I was addicted to it since it was the "in" game at that time. But this game is way better in a lot of concepts.

Back