Xbox One Forza 5: Mount Panorama circuit in Bathurst

sc_shark

orza 5 will feature the Mount Panorama circuit in Bathurst, which according to Turn 10 Studios content director, John Wendl, has been one of the most “highly requested tracks for years for the Forza Motorsport series.”

via:http://www.vg247.com/2013/10/12/forza-5-will-feature-the-mount-panorama-circuit-in-bathurst/

should be intresting. this is one of the tracks that microsofts team car is running. it is actually one of the well known tracks in that series iirc.

forza5 is stacking up to be intresting at launch. with the livery of the xbox car and now the track.. we may see a series race based around the series.

i have always thought taking real racing series and making it part ofthe game would be a huge edition. a weekly challange. 1 track a week. 1 car you tune with locked specs.. run the same tracks as the series in real life does. run the beetle or vw cup or the 360 challange this is what the simulators are doing and killing it in the community. fwiw te smulator games that does this are playing for real money its stupid competive. rel drivers et into this.

come on forza/turn 10 keep your arcade roots but bring in the big dogs and legit racing.

Oh nice, they listened to the fans on this one. But yeah a weekly challenge would be pretty good addition actually, it would call you for more after you finish the game, keeping the game alive.

Oh, so they are going to add a new track? I hope it's one that I will actually enjoy. I hate the Catalunya one. I only like the "school circuit" one. I'll play it long enough to say that I won on the track and then the driver gets to play with that one. It's shameful, but it's necessary.

It's a track that has history it's not a bad edition at all IMO. Real world tracks give back more than fake. I would love to see the private tracks. Amp and the one in tx to be specific. Those tracks are nuts.
Amp was designed to mimic an f1 track by design which I find sweet. Maximum downforce with speed multiple lines

Back