Xbox One Forza: Deep South concept artwork leaks

sc_shark

A piece of concept art for an unannounced Forza game may have given us a first look at the next game in the franchise. An artist for an outsourcing production house that previously worked on Forza Horizon has shared images of "Forza Deep South." They appear to show images of the Louisiana Bayou.

The resume has now pulled the art, and doesn't detail whether the title belongs to the game itself. As IGN reports, several employees at Forza Horizon developer Playground Studios have noted they are "working on an exciting unannounced title for Xbox One."

full read
http://www.shacknews.com/article/83520/forza-deep-south-concept-artwork-leaks

forza-deep-south-2_28825.nphd.jpg
forza-deep-south_28825.nphd.jpg

so i wont speculate... but i can make a wish right??????

maybe we will be running moonshine acrooss the southern states... this could be a honest grasp at the need for speed community with hot pursuit but on a more personal level..???

again just me thinking out loud...
would be a nice twit if it was a career mode of sorts.. where you were and up and coming bootlegger...you had various sources you do pickups and drop offs... depending on amount of product and distance is how the money was earned.. the natural progression would be untill you got to to a % or level in game you couldn't haul certin loads.. or they wouldnt trust you to bootleg...

this would all play into forza horizon style of play.. where you you had to race over a specific distance and sometimes time as well. your ultimate goal wild be the best bootlegger around..had to be at a location a specific time to get your load or you los it and could loose trust in your provider.

you could have your barn/shop for upgrades.

sorry just ideas in my head after hearing forza deep south and seeing pics... plus moonshiners was on tv lol.

full read
http://www.shacknews.com/article/83520/forza-deep-south-concept-artwork-leaks

View attachment 2755
View attachment 2756

so i wont speculate... but i can make a wish right??????

maybe we will be running moonshine acrooss the southern states... this could be a honest grasp at the need for speed community with hot pursuit but on a more personal level..???

again just me thinking out loud...
would be a nice twit if it was a career mode of sorts.. where you were and up and coming bootlegger...you had various sources you do pickups and drop offs... depending on amount of product and distance is how the money was earned.. the natural progression would be untill you got to to a % or level in game you couldn't haul certin loads.. or they wouldnt trust you to bootleg...

this would all play into forza horizon style of play.. where you you had to race over a specific distance and sometimes time as well. your ultimate goal wild be the best bootlegger around..had to be at a location a specific time to get your load or you los it and could loose trust in your provider.

you could have your barn/shop for upgrades.

sorry just ideas in my head after hearing forza deep south and seeing pics... plus moonshiners was on tv lol.

Again. Another great thing after another. Hope they can really make it happen.

the idea i posted were just ideas in my head... dont take thme as any type of storyline or gameplay.. just the vision i have of the game.

the idea i posted were just ideas in my head... dont take thme as any type of storyline or gameplay.. just the vision i have of the game.

Wow. those ideas might work out. I'd love to see this happen. Instead of seeing race cars we see normal cars running on the country side and get upgrades on local barns.

Wow. those ideas might work out. I'd love to see this happen. Instead of seeing race cars we see normal cars running on the country side and get upgrades on local barns.

Makes the game more exciting. I agree. We need to stray away from the normal racing games and go to something close to reality.

Why does the artwork make me think of 60s and 70s style video games? Are we having another Driver '76? XD haha.

Why does the artwork make me think of 60s and 70s style video games? Are we having another Driver '76? XD haha.

Hahaha... yeah, you're right. Or maybe it's just the cars that give off the vibe, not the artwork itself.

Wow, so we were gonna have some kind of countryside racing game? That'd be a nice thing. Rather than going through the modern places, let's go back to the places where swamps, moonshines and crocodiles gander! Man, that would've rocked.

Wow, so we were gonna have some kind of countryside racing game? That'd be a nice thing. Rather than going through the modern places, let's go back to the places where swamps, moonshines and crocodiles gander! Man, that would've rocked.

Yeah, I know man. It would be even better if it were offroad.

Is the General Lee gonna be one of the unlockable vehicles?

we have no clue.. its all speculation.. my post was a wish/thought of what i see the game is... it has nothing to do with the developers or what the game really will be..

It was a joke, but I would like it to head in the direction of your speculation. That sounds like an interesting concept for a game. I guess I need to use those little smiley faces more when I am making an attempt at humor.:)

It was a joke, but I would like it to head in the direction of your speculation. That sounds like an interesting concept for a game. I guess I need to use those little smiley faces more when I am making an attempt at humor.:)

Haha. Well sc_shark has made a brillant idea to be honest. I like the whole country look and simple cars used this time. Not bad.

Forza: Deep South? That would be a far stretch from the current Forza atmosphere. It would grab my attention, regardless of it coming from left field. I would expect the same high quality that Forza is know for. I'm interested!

Forza: Deep South? That would be a far stretch from the current Forza atmosphere. It would grab my attention, regardless of it coming from left field. I would expect the same high quality that Forza is know for. I'm interested!

i would think this is on the lines of forza horizon's which rumor has it a announcement at e3 is suppose to be made about a xb1 successor to horizon.. if its this only time will tell.

This looks interesting! I'd definitely like to see something a little different than what most other Forza games are. The art is gorgeous, though. The first picture almost gives a Bonnie and Clyde feel to it, which I think would be an interesting dynamic.

Back