Xbox One Forza Motorsport 7

Algera

A brand new Forza Motorsport game has been announced at Microsoft's E3 conference. As a big fan of Forza games - I have been playing them for years - this is so exciting. I can't believe how stunningly beautiful the trailer in 4K is. It is just a little sneak peak of how nice the games will look in 4K and on a brand new Xbox console. It made me feel like I am actually the driver. It will give you one of the most realistic driving experiences yet.

Take a look for yourself:

The Forza Motorsport 7 will be available on October 3rd!

Are there any Forza games lovers here? Did you enjoy that trailer? Are you excited at all??

Yes!! Thank you for mentioning this. I say that because it seems like I am the only person within my circle of friends who is genuinely excited for Forza Motorsport 7. I'll be honest, when it comes to games, this year hasn't been the most exciting for me as none of the new titles being released in 2017 have really caught my eye. Though when it comes to the new Forza, I do have high expectations. Forza 5 was released in 2013, that game needed serious improvement, in my opinion. When the 6th installment came around, I really had no expectation, nor hype around the release in 2015. But it surprised me and I loved the overall gameplay. Fast forward to 2017, I'm expecting that continuation of evolution within the realm of console racing.

Back