Xbox One forza5: honda pack free?

sc_shark

[video=youtube;8j1CutRXaCk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j1CutRXaCk[/video]

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/02/05/forza-motorsport-5-update-the-honda-legends-car-pack/

In an update yesterday on the official Forza 5 website, The Honda Legends Car Pack was announced. This free downloadable pack contains a total of 3 Honda cars for you to tune up and race around the tracks. Two of the cars are easily recognisable classics, however the third is the recently-announced 2014 Civic Si:

1994 Honda Prelude Si - The official description from the news page is “Tune up your “Lude” and represent for the Honda fan-boys (and girls) of Forza Motorsport 5.” So if you’re one for tuning up your lude, you’ll no doubt be best pleased that this car is included.

1984 Honda Civic CRX Mugen - The CRX was the car that sparked the partnership between Honda and Mugen, the engine tuner and car parts manufacturer, which later brought forth many Mugen-built Honda concept cars. Know and appreciate history, people.

2014 Honda Civic Si - The 2014 Civic boasts 205 horsepower as standard, but I’m sure after a few races you’ll be splurging your credits getting this baby tuned up, and drifting 90 degrees around hairpins.

its free... if you have forza5 get oni t and get the update and some free dlc cars.

its free... if you have forza5 get oni t and get the update and some free dlc cars.

Really? I haven't been playing for weeks so I guess I'll try it out once I have time for it. Sweet they have the Mugen. I've been wanting to see something like that in this game. Really cool update, thanks man.

Really? I haven't been playing for weeks so I guess I'll try it out once I have time for it. Sweet they have the Mugen. I've been wanting to see something like that in this game. Really cool update, thanks man.

You have to try it dude. I've been on Forza since the update came out. I love the honda cars.

No way? They really released something like this. Wow. I just read it now. I'm on my way home so I'll download this as soon as possible.

Back