Xbox One FPS Plants vs. Zombies? YES PLEASE!

I'm not typically a FPS fan, but this looks entertaining. I loved Plants vs Zombies. With any other characters, I would ignore this game. But the Plants vs Zombies branding makes me interested.

Without a doubt,definitely unexpected. Never though this little 2d mobile game would turn into,a 3d fps game. Oh well 3D or not, I'm still looking forward to buy this game.

I'm still not sure about this one. Knowing EA, I'm really, REALLY hoping they won't just turn it into another run of the mill Call of Duty clone. Sure it would have some hilarity value for a while, but I seriously don't want to end up seeing Plants vs. Zombies: Black Ops 3 with microtransactions, Day 1 DLC and map packs you can purchase for 9.99.

PvZ had a great run because it was a complete package. It's the Portal of tower defense games. It was a perfect slice of gameplay from start to finish you could pick up for cheap, replay several times, and then have fond memories of it without the need for an expansion pack or new maps or something. Not to say it COULDN'T use a second game, though. And if we're going by the example of Portal, something new that elaborates on the concept of a great game and pushes it a step far can indeed prove to be amazing. Let's hope for the best, I suppose.

Back