Games on Demand Question....

halolma

Hi all

Just joined today and noticed that on my Xbox marketplace in the GoD section, there was two fairly new releases put up on Friday.

Saints Row IV and The Bureau: Xcom Declassified. Both of which were released in the last week.

Is MS starting to do more up to date games for GoD? Or is this the start of a day one release for Xbox360 games?? Albeit a week after release dates... Also both at reasonable prices(same as in my local Gamestop)

Cheers!

Well...who knows. Microsoft stated a few months back that it does not believe in releasing games digitally on day 1 for Xbox 360.

But since they released these 2 games, they might actually have changed their stance and might start going it more often now.

I hope it means they strat doing it more often and it wasnt just a coincidence,

I hope we do get them more often... Rayman Legends was out this week.... So hopefully we get it in few days......

I think that Microsoft has recently been doing more to offer content online. I know that I have a few hardcore gamer friends who will not buy physical media anymore outside of stuff they might review on the DS which they don't buy at that point. I think that its just the way things are going. I wouldn't be surprised to see games on a USB drive at some point in time. Solid State allows for data transfer so much quicker than a DVD/BlueRay. Anyway, digital is the way to go and MS aught to be happy about that, they can sell more of their overpriced hard drives that way.

Back