Xbox 360 Games you wish they made...

360vixen

Do you have an idea for a game that you wish was a reality for the 360? Whether it be based on a favorite TV show, movie, or simply a game that is offered on consoles other than the Xbox...what's on your wish list?

I have some TV shows that I watch that I wouldn't mind being turned into a 360 game. Some of them have been for the Wii, but the quality is just not the same (and no achievements!). I suppose this type of thing doesn't interest most people in terms of what makes for a high-quality 360 game, and that's why it isn't done.

I wish the God of War series was available for Xbox 360 instead of being a Playstation exclusive. I also wish they'd remake the original Resident Evil for Xbox 360, along with Final Fantasy X.

I have some TV shows that I watch that I wouldn't mind being turned into a 360 game. Some of them have been for the Wii, but the quality is just not the same (and no achievements!). I suppose this type of thing doesn't interest most people in terms of what makes for a high-quality 360 game, and that's why it isn't done.

I think you're right, the problem is these types of games would only appeal to a limited market. I can think of some movies that sound like funny video game ideas. With the right cut scenes, I could envision Office Space being a fun one. The Harold and Kumar series also comes to mind. Unfortunately, that would probably just be too weird for most people.

Back