Original Xbox Good for children?

I agree with what everyone said above with the xbox 360 there's alot of games and graphics are awesome. Yeah its a bit pricey but the original xbox games would be hard to find and not to mention if you they did break something how much it would cost to fix it, where to find the part at etc.

I think the original Xbox is an excellent starting system for children. This is especially true if the children are under ten. Children that young do not usually understand the concept of money and that electronics like gaming systems are quite costly. I would say go for it. I bought the original for my nieces and nephew. They seem to enjoy it quite a bit. The oldest now has a handheld system as well. But, for children that young I think it is perfect.

Haha, I think they're more clumsy than directly destructive. For instance, they accidentally broke their Playstation by tripping over something on the floor and landing on top of it.

This made me laugh. I think so, kids will be kids, it wasn't like they were being irresponsible with the PS when they broke it. For only 60 bucks, it's not a bad investment for entertainment. I've been considering getting one just for nostalgia purposes.

The original Xbox is well built. I think the kids need to be told to take care of the console and make sure they are not reckless. There is nothing fun or right about damaging electronics. Even though the system obviously does not cost as much currently, it still costs money and should be treated with great care.

Sure it can hold up. I had my first console when I was 6 years old, although I think I could have handled it younger. As long as they're responsible with the games that they give the kids, games are good for improving children's motor skills.

Dude the original Xbox is the best console ever made! so many great games like PGR2, Halo series, Ghost Recon 2 and Burnout 3 :D

They will probably put it in the closet after an hour. I would suggest to buy an xbox one

Back