Grease Dance

zanyweb

Has anyone heard anything about Grease Dance? It was released about ten days ago. I think it's pretty much like the other dance games except, from what I can tell, it has the dances from the musical Grease. This sounds like so much fun! I've always loved Broadway musicals. I hope they start coming out with games from other shows, too.

I have not heard of it but it sounds like I would like the game. I loved the movie Grease - it was probably my favorite musical. I think I'll take a look for it at Gamestop when I go today. I wonder if anyone else has played?

I have not heard of the Grease Dance game. I would have thought they would have advertised a game from the movie Grease, better. Maybe, I just missed the commercials for it. I am not sure if I would buy Grease Dance, until I hear good reviews on it.

Grease isn't my personal favorite, but if I remember correctly, it is the longest-running musical in the history of Broadway. Maybe that's why they chose it for what I hope is the first in a series. I'd love to see one for West Side Story. That's one of my favorite musicals and the choreography was fantastic.

I have Grease Dance sitting on the shelf, but I have yet to try and play it. It's not a PC game; it's for Xbox/PS3 only. I'm not an overly huge fan of dance games, but a Grease-themed one sounded fun and like it would have some good tunes, so I picked it up.

Grease was my favorite movie until I saw Footloose! I have never seen the game though but I want to give it a try. Is it for the computer? You would think it would make a great Kinect game.

That would be kind of interesting but I could only see it for a select few. I would still play it but the game would have to be at the right price.

I loved the movie and when I was in the band in high school, we played the music of Grease during football season one year - it was awesome! If the graphics are good, a Grease-themed dance game has the potential to be killer! If it gets good reviews, I'll buy it once the price drops or I can find it used.

Back