Great indie games on PC

My favourite indie game is Risk of Rain, it gets insanely hard work once the game develops. If you haven't played it, pick it up on steam for £6,it's well worth it!

A great series of indie games is the Penumbra series. It is made by the same people who made amnesia and is also a survival horror. I think you can by the whole series which includes all three games for only $9.99 on the official penumbra website.

A great series of indie games is the Penumbra series. It is made by the same people who made amnesia and is also a survival horror. I think you can by the whole series which includes all three games for only $9.99 on the official penumbra website.

I'm not a fan of horror games mainly because they're not even close to be scary. Slender is one of them, the game was too easy in my opinion and there was just nothing scary about it

Bastion. With Transistor coming up to PS4, I highly suggest Bastion. Everything is good in this game. It's quite short but, it's fine for an indie game. The gameplay is fun, you have multiple choices to get a something you like. The graphics are the most beatiful one for an indie game. The best of the best in this game is his music. Basically everything is good go try it !

Bastion. With Transistor coming up to PS4, I highly suggest Bastion. Everything is good in this game. It's quite short but, it's fine for an indie game. The gameplay is fun, you have multiple choices to get a something you like. The graphics are the most beatiful one for an indie game. The best of the best in this game is his music. Basically everything is good go try it !

I just finished Transistor, I LOOOoved it, I played it twice on PC, I reccomend this, I really do...

Slender is one of them, the game was too easy in my opinion and there was just nothing scary about it

Tell me about it. I don't know about some people but if they're scared by that game they're either faking it or just being plain sissies, that game was really boring.

Back