Halo 3 Game Night 11/15

Caillou

Former Moderator
From
Iowa
For everybody that wants to play some Nostalgia Halo, I will be hosting a game night TONIGHT at 9PM C.T until whenever. I would love to meet a lot of you and play some customs and let people get to know each other better. My gamertag is below my name to the left, feel free to add me.

Best player with us Gets A Reward!
That doesn't mean you have to be the best, just who i feel was great to play with.

Is it November 11th? or November 15th Like the title says?
Slight typo there mate :)

Actually, it's not a typo at all "11" Is the month of the year... November. 15, is the day of the month.. It is on November 15th :rolleyes:

For everybody that wants to play some Nostalgia Halo, I will be hosting a game night on November 11th at 9PM C.T until whenever. I would love to meet a lot of you and play some customs and let people get to know each other better. My gamertag is below my name to the left, feel free to add me.

Look at the date in the title and then look what you wrote in your post. Its 2 different dates. Just hit the edit tab and you can correct it.

I actually missed the download, I do have complete achievements for this game.... well 1750 of possible I see. Hope we get a few folks together or something for this. Awards!

For everybody that wants to play some Nostalgia Halo, I will be hosting a game night on November 15th at 9PM C.T until whenever. I would love to meet a lot of you and play some customs and let people get to know each other better. My gamertag is below my name to the left, feel free to add me.

Best player with us Gets A Reward!
That doesn't mean you have to be the best, just who i feel was great to play with.

I would also like to point out that i will be live-streaming this.

Livestream may not work tonight, but i will be recording it anyways.

Pretty quiet in here by myself... If you want to join just send me a message.

is this a thing? wish I had Halo 3, so i could pwn you sad sacks it would definitely be alot of fun.

Back