Xbox One Halo Info Leaked?

Fullmetalpanic009

Several new campaign details may have been potentially leaked for the upcoming Xbox One exclusive title, “Halo 5.” According to a post from the NeoGAF forum on July 4, the first-person shooter will add an open-world element to the series as Master Chief will be able to explore approximately six to eight planets in the campaign. Each of the levels has its own set of main objectives and side missions. Because of these additions, the sequel could be three to five times longer than the story mode of “Halo 4.”

This is exciting, I can't wait to see the trailers (I hope there are). Any more news as to when they will release this?

Spoilers. I just hope that they could put out the exact release date for this game. That being said, the details on the post that you made is quite intriguing. Especially the part where it says that the game will add an open world element plus there will be eight planets (actually up to eight) in the campaign. I'll keep a close watch on this game. I love Halo.

Hmm. More maps huh? I like that. I have always played FPS games (well aside from Role Playing games which is way cooler) and I have played Halo before. This will be fun. I hope this goes out soon so I can start playing and shooting. I love the thrill. Is there a trailer out about this?

I have seen the trailers. Well looks good to me. I have no complaints about the graphics. The game play seems nice and the graphics is neat. I've posted a trailer if that helps.

Hmm. More maps huh? I like that. I have always played FPS games (well aside from Role Playing games which is way cooler) and I have played Halo before. This will be fun. I hope this goes out soon so I can start playing and shooting. I love the thrill. Is there a trailer out about this?

[video=youtube_share;ihaG42EW8_c]http://youtu.be/ihaG42EW8_c[/video]

Back