Xbox One Halo on Xbox 720?

MsGail

halo_4.jpg

Not long after the release of Halo 4, 343 Industries’ Frank O’Connor took to Halo Waypoint to issue something of a mea culpa:
“We made a lot of mistakes. We can do better. And we know this, and we will.”
Halo 4 wasn’t a bad game by any stretch of the imagination, but as with anything there’s room for improvement and the Durango offers great potential with regards to this. However, despite it making great business sense for Microsoft to launch its new console with Halo 5 available on day one, there are plenty of reasons to suspect the series will stay on 360. 343 Industries has only just overhauled the game’s engine, for one.

Source: Gamespot

WOOT!!!.. One of my favorite of all time shooting game.. Halo was the first shooting game i ever liked. The legacy continues.

I feel like they're trying to milk the franchise at this point. Don't get me wrong, I love Halo- I've been playing since the first Halo game. I think they know people will continue to buy their product so they're doing whatever they can to profit from it. Hopefully they're creating this game because they actually care for their audience to enjoy the new game and not just because they're trying to make a profit from it. Either way, I'll buy it!

Every franchise can only go so far until it either becomes too ridiculous to be canon or they just start rehashing. Look at the LoZ series or Mario, hell DC comics had to create 52 universes so they could redo the same ideas just in different ways haha. When a game gets to that point though we aren't even really buying it for the game but more for the characters and just hoping that it isn't a mockery of their legacy.

btw xbox 720 - xbox one :) just to correct it anyway i think the series has been ruined really from it all like from how many they have released personally i wouldn't want to see another as they are just going to keep ruining it.

Back