Xbox 360 Halo: Reach

Pink_Assassin

My husband has a Game Fly account and recently rented Halo: Reach. He fell in love with the game and has been asking for it ever since.

Has anyone here played Halo: Reach? What did you think about it?

I own the game. It is pretty amazing in my opinion. I still play it over Battlefield 3 and MW3 sometimes. I like the Living Dead the best. But yes, it is an amazing game!

My husband has a Game Fly account and recently rented Halo: Reach. He fell in love with the game and has been asking for it ever since.

I've played Halo: Reach and like technoupdatenow, I like it better than Modern Warfare 3. I actually prefer the Halo series over the Call of Duty series, period. But, I don't play on Xbox Live very much. I prefer to play the campaigns instead, and I feel like the Halo games have better campaigns than the Call of Duty games.

I've played all the Halo games and I'm a fan of every one of them. Halo: Reach is just as good as all the Halos before it, if not better. In fact, it received awards in 2010 for Best Sound, Best Xbox 360 Game, Best Shooter, and Shooter Game of the Year by Good Game, Game Revolution and Game Spy, respectively.

Wow, I didn't realize Halo: Reach had won so many awards. Thanks for sharing, Amanda. It sounds like it really is a great game! I think we'll go ahead and buy it...

Back