Xbox One Has anyone played this game?

SmokeNmirrors

Has anyone played Destiny yet? I remember seeing snippets of it during E3 coverage but haven't really heard anything about it since then. If you've played it, how was gameplay? How would you rate it overall?

Destiny will instantly draw players into a universe of heroes and legends, with worlds and storytelling crafted by Bungie, the creators of Halo – one of the most beloved and critically-acclaimed entertainment franchises of all time.
In Destiny you create your own legend as you and your friends venture out into the solar system to reclaim the treasures and secrets lost after the collapse of humanity’s Golden Age. Over the course of your adventures you become more powerful, able to wield rare and exotic weapons, gear, and powers.
Personalize and upgrade every aspect of how you look and fight with a near limitless combination of armor, weapons, and visual customizations. Take it all with you into every mode, including Destiny’s story, competitive multiplayer, and public combat destinations. Return to The City, Destiny’s third person social space to refuel, repair, and rearm before going out on your next adventure.
Destiny is more than a disc in a drive, it is a persistent, online universe filled with other players. As the world grows and expands over time, so does the story, the destinations you can access, the activities you experience, and rewards you can earn.- From IGN

Looks like a good game to me. I haven't played it though.

Looks like an excellent game, but it hasn't been released yet. The combat looks amazing and it's made by Bungie so it can't be a bad game.

I have seen the trailer. Well all I can say it looks like a good game to me. Well, I have no complaints about the graphics and the gamplay. It looks nice knowing that it is set on a futuristic era. I just hope that they can beat Call of Duty. Either way, I will probably get this game.

It hasn't been released yet. And frankly no one knows much about it, what we do know is that a beta is being released very soon so we'll start seeing more information. What I do know is that from the interviews that Bungie and Activision have done, their proud of the game so far and that it's cost a fortune to create.

I agree. It did cost a fortune since the game looks really nice. I hope they could release this soon and I hope they could also release a game trailer as well.

It hasn't been released yet. And frankly no one knows much about it, what we do know is that a beta is being released very soon so we'll start seeing more information. What I do know is that from the interviews that Bungie and Activision have done, their proud of the game so far and that it's cost a fortune to create.

Back