Xbox 360 Has this game become uncool?

agparker40

Most gamers who follow the Call of Duty franchise seem to require the newest game and once the new has become the old, they either move on to the newest game, or in the case of my friends, fall back to die-hard beliefs that MW2 will never die. What do you guys think, will MW3 even compare in the long-run?

I'm not sure I'm understanding you here... it almost sounds like you're speaking from the perspective that MW3 hasn't come out yet, but it's been out for years now. Are you asking if people will feel the same way about MW3 when MW4 comes out like people feel about MW2 now that MW3 is out? Are you asking if people will swear up and down that MW3 is better than MW4? Or are you asking if MW3 will compare to MW4 in the way that MW2 compares to MW3? Sorry just looking for clarification here, ha!

It technically has become "uncool" since most of the population has moved to Black Ops 2. I did my time on MW3, I got all the way to the 20th prestige with over 30 days clocked in. I'm pretty sick of MW3 so for me, it has faded in terms of liking it.

Really any Call of Duty game becomes "uncool" as soon as the newest one comes out. That said there are some older Call of Duty titles such as Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 which got a great reception and which people just seem to love, whether due to game play or nostalgia.

Back