Hello Everyone (─‿─)

Ayalisse

Hello everyone,decided I should maybe introduce myself. I used to play games quite often, grew up mostly playing Xbox, PS1, PS2. But with the release of Xbox 360, and PS3, I sort of fell out of gaming, (not really even sure why). But anyways, I have decided to get back into it, and bought a Xbox One S. :) (Though realizing right now probably wasn't the very best time aha, didn't realize when I was buying it.) Anyways I hope to make lots of new friends, I do not really have any games at the moment, the next one I plan to get that really has multiplayer is probably TitanFall 2.

Aside from gaming, I really enjoy history, as well as listening to music. Usually 98% of the time I am awake, I am listening to music. My top three favorite bands are probably, Faun, Days N Daze, and Blackmore's Night. I mostly will listen to any genre of music, but prefer Variations of Pagan Folk, Medieval, and Punk. Anyways, that is all for now, take care everyone. ^^

~I am sorry my introduction is so terrible, not really good at these things I guess.
biggrin.png

Hello and welcome to the wonderf.......I mean shi...AM I GOING TO GET BANNED FOR SWEARING I DID NOT CHECK THE RULES...as I was saying welcome to the crap stain called Xbox

BTW creepy profile photo ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Back