Hello from Elbridge ny

Smellslikeralph

Hello everyone my name is EDD and I'm from Elbridge ny. Always been a hardcore pc gamer and bought both a ps4 and xbox one at launch. I'm finding myself far more on my xbox then even my pc.

I love the dashboard and the massive amount of apps. Mainly just bored with the others (ps and pc).

Sounds strange but I created a new xbox live account because I wanted to start fresh on my gamer score and replay and re achieve all achievements lol.

Anyways I don't play online much as I'm more of a single player story guy. Only have gold for the free monthly games but looking forward to this community and discussions.

Hi, my name is Bingjie from Great Neck, New York. By the way, it is not strange at all to want to start over and achieve everything again. I know it's cool to think it's a personal choice and style, but a lot of gamers have that habit. I know I had since I played pokemon Red on the Gameboy color and ran out of other games to buy or play. Also, Call of Duty series like Black Ops series have the "Prestige" option for millions of players who want to start over from level 1 after maxing their player profile to max level 60. Welcome, I'm new here too.

Back