Hello!

SmokinBarrels

From
Connecticut
Hi everyone I just recently joined and wanted to share a little bit about myself. I live in Connecticut where I play hockey and lacrosse. In addition to the sports I play I shoot at my local shooting range, I go sporting clay shooting in up state New York also I airsoft at Ground Zero USA in Wolcott, CT. Not to forget the most important part, I love to play Xbox. I play mostly RPGs such as Fallout, Rage and all that fun stuff but I do include some First Persons like COD and Halo. I cannot wait for Destiny by Bungie to be released. I have been a moderator on two forums so far and I am not planning to make it three. Cant wait to become a member of this awesome community!

Welcome to the community. I also play lacrosse and I live just outside CT in RI! I love to play COD and I recently joined the forums as well. Instantly I fell in love with them. All of the users that I have interacted with have been nice, and the website is easy to follow. I have enjoyed my time here and I am sure that you will to! I hope to see you on the forums!

Welcome to the forums, glad to have an experienced member :)

Back